t h r e e

fuck boy - chapter three

he pants as he put his baggage down, he just came out from the car that was brought him in front of the huge house. he looked around and everything was beautiful.

"i didn't know you had a taste." jaemin said as he looked at jeno who just came out from his car.

"what do you expect? my house will be black?" the male said, making jaemin roll his eyes.

jeno started to walk and didn't even bother to help jaemin with his baggage, he just pouted and carried his baggage. it was really not that heavy if he chose to put his things in two bags, but since he was lazy, he put all of his things in one baggage which is a really bad decision.

"here's the head in the house, i usually called her mama since she's already there when i was a kid." jeno said as he introduced the not that old woman.

"good afternoon." he smiled and bowed.

"nice to meet you, jaemin-ah." she greeted back which made jaemin smile widely.

"leave your baggage there for a while and come with me so you can see the house," jeno said.

jaemin did what jeno wanted and followed the male. he can't really imagine that jeno's house will be this tidy and beautiful, everything was perfect.

"this is the swimming pool area. i usually stay here and do my work instead of my room." jeno said. "and i always bring the gang here, that's why there's a mini bar at the corner." and he pointed it.

"what's the use of your huge living room if they are always here?" he asked curiously.

"what's the use of shutting your mouth off if you didn't do it?" he asked seriously.

jaemin suddenly shut his mouth and acted like he zippered it, jeno just looked at him head to toe before changing his way.

"here's our room," and he opened the huge white door.

it was a two white door and the room was at the end of the hallway, jaemin took a look inside and it was really huge as heck.

the bed can fit almost ten people, the transparent door and balcony outside, there's also two doors inside and it might be the closet and bathroom.

"do we really need to... sleep together?" he asked.

"that's what the married couple did, right?" and jeno looked at him.

"but it's just an arranged marriage." he argued.

"we're still married." jeno argued back.

jaemin was about to speak again but jeno stood up from his bed and carried jaemin's baggage, who was already in the room. jaemin watched him bring it to one of the doors inside the room.

"i will show my office, let's go." jeno said.

jaemin closed the door first before following jeno who just entered one of the doors that was not that far to the master bedroom.

"huh?" the word came out of his mouth.

the door was a sliding one and it's transparent, but he frowned when he saw the huge painting, probably an expensive one, and the white cabinet where there's a flower vase and frames at the top of it.