t w e l v e

fuck boy - chapter twelve

a few more days until the wedding, jaemin decided to go on jeno's company after the fitting session. the fitting session was supposed to be yesterday but he had an important schedule that's why it's happening right now.

he was happy, greeting every employee he saw. he was also bringing lunch for jeno since the male texted him that he didn't eat yet.

"jeno-"

he stopped calling his man as he saw the girl at the living room, two pairs of eyes went on him.

"speaking of the devil," the girl said and stood up from her seat.

"what are you doing here?" he asked curiously, frowning.

"who cares?" her eyebrow raised. "i can go here whenever i can." and she smiled teasingly.

jaemin didn't speak, he was curious why the fuck this woman was here.

"i can talk with my man whenever i want." she continued.

"no one is yours here." jaemin said calmly.

little he didn't know that the girl was already near to hurt him for being so calm, it made her annoyed so much.

"because as i remember, i'm gonna be a lee after a few days. and you?" he continued. "you're no longer an investor in this company, because i can buy your stocks in a triple amount."

jeno on the other side was amazed, his eyes were focused on his man who's calmly talking with the girl that was already red because of how annoyed she is.

"don't be complacent either, jaemin." she smirked. "little we didn't know, your wedding might get cancelled just because of your past." and she walked past him.

he watched the girl leaving the office before making his way towards jeno who's looking worriedly at him.

"she's weird," jaemin said.

but inner him was suspecting her, the words she says were the same to those threats he got these days.

"love," jeno called.

"hmm?" and he looked at him, just back from his senses.

"you're spacing out, do we have a problem?" he asked worriedly while chewing the food.

"nothing, love. i'm sorry." and he smiled.

he stood up from his seat to get some cold sweets in jeno's fridge, he didn't even realise that his phone was left behind.

and when he turned around, he saw jeno holding his phone.

"love," he said nervously and immediately got his phone.

"what's that threat?" he asked seriously, which made jaemin gulp.

"u-uh..." he said, already out of words.

"why can't you speak straight?" he asked.

"love..." he gulped. "i'm sorry..."

jaemin was already tearing up, he was nervous and scared at the same time. the whole office filled with silence, and the only noise that was ruining it was jaemin's sob.

"nana,"

"hmm?" and he wiped his tears away.

"come here," he said calmly.