ғᴏᴜʀ

madelynscott 37m

madelynscott 37m

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The following day, Madelyn walked with the two girls she had met yesterday inside a mall. After pulling Max in the pool and laughing hard about it, she got to talk to the two girlfriends and decided to go shopping today to get to know each other better. They talked a little bit yesterday, and she already liked Kate and Charlotte a lot. It was nice to know other people besides the drivers to spend her minimum free time with.

They had been here for a couple of hours and were about to leave when Charlotte stood still in front of a lunchroom to look at the menu.

"I'm starving," she says to the other girls. "Shall we grab something to eat before we leave? This place looks good."

Madelyn and Kate look at each other and nod before the three of them walk inside. They search the room for a free table. Once found, they take place and get the menu cards handed by a waitress.

"Oh, this pasta looks so good," Charlotte practically drools as she looks at the different dishes.

"You sound like you haven't eaten for days," Madelyn chuckles as she looks through her eyelashes to the girl in front of her.

"Shut up," the Monegasque laughs. "I've only had breakfast this morning, okay?"

The girls chuckle together and pass on their orders to the waitress. Once the waitress is out of sight, the two girls focus on Madelyn.

"So, are you actually in a relationship?" Kate asks and wiggles her eyebrows at the Brit. Madelyn feels her cheeks heating up and tries to hide them by covering them with her hands as she puts her elbows on the table to lean on them.

"No," she mumbles, trying to sound as convincing as possible. But unfortunately without success, because both Charlotte and Kate give her an intriguing look.

"So you and Max are not a thing?" Kate grins and gives her a teasing push with her shoulder. Madelyn heavily shakes her head.

"God, no," she denies, a little too loud, causing people around them start to look at their table.