Where it takes us..

"Ok I will tell you.. But if someone asks, I didn't!!" Mirabel pointed out. I nodded and she told me..

"Well Bruno is my tío.. His gift is to see the future.. Everyone thinks that he makes bad things happen. But well since the day I didn't get my gift, he was never seen again.." "Oh wow I'm so sorry.." I empathized.

Mirabel stood up. "Weell we shouldn't spend the whole day being depressed on our beds soo.. what do you wanna do?" Mirabel bubbled.  I giggled "Let's go outside and see where it takes us" We both started laughing and went outside.

As we were walking down the street I saw Isabela. She was with a guy dressed in white. "Mirabel do you know who That guy is?" I said pointing at him.

"That's Isabelas boyfriend, Mariano" Mirabel sighed. I responded "Oh okay" "Why? Are you jealous?" "Oh come I don't have any reason to be jealous.." I said.

While I was talking to Mirabel, I suddenly ran into something. Probably because I was so distracted. I fell and looked up to see that it was..

————————
Yeah about the two hours... my dad came home from work and we ate dinner together.. I am soo sorry that this chapter is so short but I just need some sleep :/ I hope that the next few chapters will be longer though..