Iced cocoa

..Camilo?! "Oh I'm so sorry are you oka- Oh. Hi y/n." He offered me his hand but I got up by myself. "Y/n!! Omg are you hurt??" Mirabel screeched.

Camilo let his hand down and turned towards the children he was entertaining. "No I'm fine" I said turning towards Mirabel again.

We started walking down the streets again. "You don't get along with Camilo very well, do you?" Mirabel questioned. "No not really. He doesn't have a real personality and hides behind other people's Identity's. That's weak and I don't like it" I responded.

Mirabel looked at me "Woah that was direct.." I smiled "Sorry I just needed to tell someone what I think about him" "Yea no it's fine. But now we should get some food, I'm almost starving!!"

Mirabel started running. "Hey wait for me!!" I said running after her. When we arrived at the Café we were out of breath. As we caught our breath again, we both started laughing.

When we calmed down, we sat at a table on the outside. While we were waiting for a waitress, I heard a voice. "Hey you two!! How are you?"

I turned around and saw Mirabels mother. "Mama! Are you helping out here again?" Mirabel beamed. Julieta smiled "Yes mi vida. Now what can I bring you two?"

I looked at Mirabel helplessly and she noticed. "Mhh two iced cocoas!" "Alright. Two iced cocoas  coming right up!" Julieta said writing our order down.

"I swear the iced cocoas here are the best" Mirabel told me. "Well glad I have you with me, I wouldn't have known what to choose otherwise" I snickered.

While we were talking Mirabel told me some things about the people in town. That's when Mirabel pointed at a woman and said"Oh and that over that is the lady with the dead fish! I don't know her name but I do know that her fish is dead"

I looked at her. "What?-" "HAHA sorry" we both started laughing. It was really fun to be around Mirabel. She might be a little loud and stuff but she was amazing.

As Mirabel started telling me something again, I saw Isabela. She was dancing around and the guy with the white shirt looked at her too. I couldn't help but be "jealous?" Mirabel finished my thought. I started blushing "N..no not at all what are you talking about.."

Mirabel smiled. "Wanna go over to her?" "Nah I gotta know what that legendary iced cocoa is first." Just as I said that  Julieta came and brought us our order.

Julieta said that it's on her and we started eating. "Wow thwat weally is amazwing" I said with my mouth full. Mirabel started laughing "I agree"

When we finished, Isabela wasn't dancing anymore. Mirabel and I decided to find her. When I saw her making out with that guy I just went back to Mirabel and told her that I didn't find her.

"Naw man.. You'd be so cute together" Mirabel sighed. I blushed and said "But you know she's taken.." "Yea but I think it's all set up by Abuela because she wants the perfect family." Mirabel whispered to me.

————————
I finally wrote something again ahh! I wrote this at 2am because I can't sleep and I have a class trip tomorrow so yea I hope I can sleep anytime soon 💀🤌 Also should I include the story of Encanto? (Like the miracle dying, Mirabel finding Bruno's hideout and those things..)