number

"Why is he not picking up the call? You said you wanted my number too!"
I tried again and again until I gave up.

~*~

"Why is Fong calling you?" I like the look in his eyes right now. Like he would tear me apart. Wreck me.

"He said he wanted my number."
"And?"
"And i gave it to him."
"And?"
"And what?" I smirked knowing this would piss him off even more. He fucks me the best when he's angry. Sorry babe... I'm gonna take advantage of it as long as I can.

"Love."
"I said i wanted his number too."

Ah...

He looks so hot like this in close up, all angry. I can cum just looking at him. He doesn't even need to touch me. Not even me.

"Ready?"
"More than ever."
"You did this on purpose didn't you?"
"What can I say? I like it when you angry-fuck me till I don't even remember who or where I am."
"Yeah? I was planning on doing that. But, now if I actually do it then it won't be a punishment. We agreed not to. It was your rule. But you broke it."

"Oh come on~"
"So you're gonna sit there, and watch. Watch me."

I squirmed against the bed, watching him having the time of his life, making me suffer. I tried pulling my hands, wanting to go to him and get fucked senseless. The handcuffs are really gonna leave marks. But who cares? Only he matters.