coffee in the park

"Hey!"

"Hey..."
There he is. That annoying short ass midget.
Woah. Chose a park to meet? Are we on a date or something? Tsk...

"Uh.. so like... You,"

"Let's just go and get some coffee and then we'll talk."
"O-Ok."

"I am genuinely concerned Bright. What are those? I already have an idea but I need you to say it."
"What do you think it is?"

"...Scars."
*Sigh*

"Why did you ask me then?"
"Do you.... Do you c-cut yourself Bright? Wearing always full sleeves, being in pain when someone touches you... Do you?"

"Why? Do you think I'm not worthy enough to stand by Win if I do?"

"No! That's not it at all! If anything, he is the one who should leave you alone. Like, he must've seen the signs. It's just been three weeks and I did.
If he didn't then he doesn't care about you. He is my bestfriend, yes. But you cutting yourself is not ok! Did he not even try to get you some help? Does he help you?"

"No."
"Asshole. He doesn't deserve you. Please don't stay with him anymore."

"I don't cut myself."
"Huh? Then those-"

"He gave them to me."

"What!? He cuts you!?"

I smiled. And nodded.

"No Bright this is messed up! He shouldn't be doing shit like that when you don't want to! That bastard-"
"I never said I didn't want it.."

"Well then, you should! You are constantly in pain! This is even more messed up!"

"I never said I didn't want it. Because I want it. I like it. Love it even."
Stop gaping at me like that! I'm already blushing saying this!

"..Bright what?"
"What? Also, I don't like it when you call me, so delete my number hmm? We had agreed to not contact anyone from our past, not even family and friends. So don't call me anymore."

"What!? First he is messed in his head, then he destroys you and now he wants to keep you away from your loved ones!?"
"No he doesn't. It was my idea. I didn't want to contact anyone. Didn't want him to contact anyone. I knew someone would always try to crawl into our lives and ruin it for us. And now it's you."

"W-what? But... But you told you wanted my number-"

"Sorry! I might've used you a little. Win fucks me the best when he's angry so... Thanks though."

"So... So, you- You're so selfish!"
"I know."

"How dare you play with my feelings!?"
"Um... Dude I did not try to get with you or lead you on... I didn't even give you any signs. You thought up shit and played yourself. Bye."