Chapter seven: protection

Check out "a stalker's desire", if you like this story. It's actually my favorite story to write :)

Elizabeth's POV:

I groaned when I noticed the sun shining on my face. The bed was so soft, I didn't want to get up. I turned to the side and buried my face into the pillow in order to escape the sunlight but then I realized that I couldn't remember how I actually got home. I knew Aiden gave me a ride but I couldn't remember how I ended up in my bed.

With that in mind, I forced myself to open my eyes. I was blinded by the light but I shrieked as soon as I saw that this wasn't my apartment. I was laying in a king sized bed and the room was big but it didn't have any kind of personality. Everything was either white or grey. I instanly jumped out of the bed and I noticed that my legs were still shaky.

I limped towards the window and my jaw dropped when I opened it. The house I was in was a giant mansion. I could see a big yard with a giant gate. Aiden must've brought me here. How could she do that without my consent? But then I remembered that I had school today. I tried looking for my phone, so I could see what time it was but I couldn't find it.

The clothes I was in weren't even mine. I was wearing a white shirt with sweatpants and I knew for sure that I didn't put it on myself. I had to find Aiden. She should prepare herself for the storm that was coming for her. As soon as someone messed with my acting, they would have a big problem with me.

My eagerness for my school was bigger than my uneasiness, so I just opened the door and carefully walked down the stairs. "Aiden!!", I yelled but the only person, who heard me was an older woman, who had a basket of laundry in her arms. "Miss Blood is currently out to do some business. But you can tell me, what you want for breakfast.", the woman said. So she was a maid.

"I don't want breakfast, I just want my clothes, my phone and to know where the next bus stop is.", I said and the woman looked nervous. "But Miss, you just woke up. I was told that you were drugged so I think you should rest and take it easy before you go out again.", she said and I rolled my eyes but then I recognized the dress I wore inside the basket.

I instanly grabbed it and the maid flinched. "But Miss, I was about to iron it for you.", the maid complained. "I don't need you to. Just give me my phone and tell me where the next bus stop is. I don't want to miss my acting class.", I said. "I'm sorry but I can't help you with that. You have to wait until Miss Blood comes back. So you can just as well eat something. What do you want the chef to make you?", she asked again but I didn't reply.

I just walked past her. There were so many doors, finding my phone would take hours so I just decided to go without my phone. I could come back for it later. I still didn't know what time it was but I just wanted to get out of here. I entered a giant hall, that looked like it could be the entrance and the door looked like an exit as well, when I opened it, I ended up in the yard.

The gate was looked like it was far away from here. This property was just so big. I was breathing heavily in exhaustion when I finally reached it only to notice that I couldn't open it no matter how hard I pulled. It was probably running by electricity. "What are you doing here Miss?", a tall man suddenly asked me. "I want to open the gate.", I replied.

"You can't do it like that. You actually have to press a bottom.", he explained. "And where is it?", I asked starting to get impatient. "Only Miss Blood has it. No one goes in or out without her permission.", he said and I sighed in annoyance. "Is there a different way to get out? I really need to go right now.", I said but he shook his head. "Miss Blood is a powerful but also wanted woman. It's important that her home is safe, so there is no other way I'm afraid.", he said and walked away.