The wrath of the legendary super saiyan pt 1

Y/N POV

It's been two days since that incident with Laxus and I was on my way back to the guild from my S class mission and as I arrived my eye's widened to see the guild in bad shape and there's iron beams in the building.

I then snapped out of my shock and I ran to the guild hall and see the other's with anger and sad looks.

Y/N:Is everyone alright?! And what the hell happened here?!

Natsu:Phantom Lord that's what they did this!!!

Erza:And everyone's alright Y/N.

Y/N:I'm glad everyone's alright and Phantom Lord is one of the dark guild's right?

Mirajane:Yes and the metal pillars are from one of their strongest members Black steel Gajeel he's an iron dragon slayer.

Y/N:They have a dragon slayer too they must be strong but they are not worth my time to fight.

Natsu(Angry):What are you talking about Y/N?! We need payback!

Y/N:Natsu calm down! The guild hall maybe wrecked now but at least no one was hurt if it was they would be dead.

Then I see Makarov walking to me.

Makarov:That's what I've been telling him and I am as angry too but we can repair the guild and Y/N can I talk to you for a second?

I nodded and we went to his office office.

Y/N:What's it you wanna talk to me about Gramps?

Makarov:Oh nothing but I saw someone I've never seen before when I saw Gajeel and luckily someone took a picture of him before he left.

He then gave me a picture and my eyes widened at the picture and my eyes were full of hate.

(RIP Christopher Ayres you will never be forgotten)

Y/N:*snarls*Freiza.

Makarov:You know him?

Y/N:Know him that bastard destroyed the saiyan's homeworld and killed billions even children and he did it without regret or remorse he enjoyed it.

Makarov was in shock and horror that someone like him exists.