Chapter 11

|Next Day|

                                       •ARIANA•

Waking up to shuffling I blink a few time rubbing my eyes seeing Muhammad walk around the room trying to shush Yoshon.

"Hush before you wake up yo mama lil nigga".He said in a whisper as I watched with a smile.

"You're going to make a great dad some day".I said sitting up and he looked over at me.

"Who me nah I'm good off that".He said shaking his head.

"But wait I thought you was his pappy".I said laughing as he smacked his lips and laid Yoshon on the bed and tried to leave but he started crying again.

"I am the pappy of this lil nigga only".He said lying down beside him.

"What you doing boy".I asked as I put the remote on the night stand.

"I mean if you want his ass to cry while you getting dressed I suggest you shut up".He said getting under the covers.

"Just when I thought we was getting somewhere".I said throwing the covers back and grabbing my bag walking to the bathroom.

~ After Shower~

After doing my makeup and my hair I walk out to see Muhammad already looking at me.

"What the fuck no look take him".He said standing up handing me Yoshon to me as I looked at him confused before he walked out the room.

"Put this on".He said tossing the jacket  to me taking Yoshon.

"I'm not putting that shit on it's hot outside".I said looking at him like he was crazy.

"Man whatever where his clothes at".He asked smacking his lips.

"If you was looking you would see they on the dresser".I said pointing to the clothes I laid out.

"Well bitch I wasn't looking".He said snatching the clothes and walking out of the room. Shaking my head I grab my phone,purse,and charger before walking out of the room.

"I'm leaving".I said walking to the back where I heard the water running.

"Be gone then".He said mugging me before going back to taking off Yosohn diaper only to see it's full so I quickly turn around to leave.

"Aww HELL nah man Ari get yo ass back in here".He yelled but I was already halfway out the door.

"Nah you got it papa enjoy".I said closing the door and getting in my car starting it up and pulling out.

~AT IHOP~

When I pulled up I say Tati's dads car so I parked beside it before getting out, grabbing my purse and locking it.

"Hi welcome to IHOP how many".The hostess said with a smile.

"The person is already here do you mind if I go look".I asked pointing to the back and she nodded so I gave her a small smile and went looking around for Tati.

"Marco bitch I'm here".Tati yelled across the room.

"Pollo bitch I'm coming".I said laughing as I made my way to here table and sat down.

"What you get".I asked slid over more into the booth.

"I got us what we always get but how did it go this morning with Muhammad".She asked handing me a straw for my orange juice.

"It was alright nothing I'm not used to by now one minute he nice the next he coming for your head".I said taking the wrapper off the straw and putting it in my drink.