Chapter 36

•ARIANA•

Right now I'm getting the kids ready so that we can meet Abdul and Ryan for the fight. Me and Ryan still haven't talked since the dinner a few days ago I tried to reach out and apologize but she's been ignoring me so I just gave up.

"Are you nervous about the fight". I ask watching him practice.

"Hell nah Imma whoop that nigga ass I been training for this shit for months". He said and I nod placing Yosohn on his feet and he acts like he's punching like his dad.

"Baby look at him". I said and he turned around watching Yosohn copy him.

"Yougone help daddy beat that nigga ass". He asked him and he nodded.

"I been thinking about taking him to the gym with me you know starting him off young so when he get older he don't do the shit I'm doing". He said rubbing Blossom's stomach as she slept.

"I think that's a good idea my kids came out with them hands, y'all gone be a problem when he grown up". I said as Yosohn tried to kick Muhammad's leg like he saw him do earlier.

"You Damn fucking right and have you and Ryan talked since what happened a few days ago". He asked picking them up placing them on both hips.

"Boy fuck her this why I don't have friends now bitches is off it". I said sliding my flip flops on.

"Yo chill that's still your best friend even though she came at you wrong y'all need to talk". He said helping me up and handing me the kids bags.

"She'll be that when she start back acting like that now let's go you got to train a little bit". I said walking out if the room and out the front door to the car.

Placing the bags on the floor in the back I leave the door open so that I can buckle Yosohn in.

"Yo word to my granny this nigga getting heavier every day".Muhammad said handing him to me as I laughed.

"When he gets older and taller all the weight will distribute". I said buckling him in before getting in myself.

"I mean ion mind my son having some meat on his bone but he gone have to stay active if he do". He said driving off to the location of the fight.

~Location of Fight~

Pulling up into the parking lot it's already a lot of cars out here and the fight doesn't even start till 5 and it's 3:15.

"You need help getting out baby". I heard Muhammad say.

"Yes please". I said laughing and grabbing his hands as he helped me out.

"Wassup baby sis Wassup bitch I hope he whoop yo tall ass". Abdul said causing me to laugh.

"Bitch you just mad I be beating yo ass but it's cool after I fuck this nigga up I'm coming for you and my girl right behind me". Muhammad said and I nod with a smirk.

"What the fuck this two ton whale gone do".He said and I reach over to slap him playful but Ryan jumped in front of him with a mug.

"Don't touch him". She said folding her arms.

"Girl please I was just playing with him calm down". I said rolling my eyes before turning around and helping Muhammad with the kids.

"Let's go inside so y'all can sit close to the cage". Muhammad said grabbing my hand and leading us into the building.

Sitting down Muhammad kissed me and the kids before walking to the back to get a little bit of practice before the fight.

"When you due lil sis".Abdul asked rubbing my stomach.