The End

~4 Weeks Later~

                     •MUHAMMAD•

It's been four weeks since I been shot I been sending Abdul over to the new house to help Ari with the kids.

"Bitch I'm gone knock Yosohn pretty boy lightskin ass out". Abdul said walking into my hotel room.

"Why what he do". I ask laughing.

"Man I was changing one of the boys diapers and I asked him to hand me the wipes and this lil nigga took them and ran out the room". He said taking a seat on the couch.

"Boy, I thought he really did something". I said waving him off.

"Bitch that is something it shitted all up it's back on the clothes". He said looking at me crazily.

"Anyway I found Jasmir so we heading over there in a few minutes". I said and he nodded.

"I feel like fighting". He said standing up and walking over to me.

"Go sit yo ass down you always get beat up". I said waving him off and he hit me before running into the bathroom.

"I wasn't even gone hit yo slow ass back". I said standing up and quietly walking towards the bathroom door.

When the door opened I grabbing his neck I squeeze it slapping the back of his head.

"Let's go cause I need to get back with my family". I said grabbing my phone and following him out the door.

~Jasmir Location~

Pulling up outside the house we get out sneaking to the back door. Twisting the door the door opens.

"If he ain't bout the dumbest nigga I know". Abdul said shaking his head as we walked inside.

Hearing moaning we follow it leading up outside a door. Before I could tell Abdul what the plan was he kicked the door in.

"Hiya, bitches stop fucking". He said causing them to jump and I shook my head.

"Stop saying that hiya shit man". I said aiming my gun at Jasmir and Abdul held his gun at the girl.

"Bitch that's my karate word ion know shit else". He said with a shrug.

"If you gone kill me just do it but I know you won't ". Jasmir said with a smirk causing me to laugh.

"And why is that". I ask staring at him.

"I'm your brother". He said and I nodding shooting him until all my bullets ran out and Abdul handed me his gun and I continued to shoot him while Abdul reloaded my gun.

The girl he was with was screaming so I started shooting them back and forth until I used all the bullets we came with.

"Damn, remind me not to fuck with you or yo family".He said looking between both of the bodies.

"Call the clean-up crew and take me home". I said picking up all the gun shells.

"On it". He said as we walked out.

                             •ARIANA•

Muhammad's funeral was heartbreaking especially with my two oldest kids. They wouldn't let me open the casket to see him and that caused me to act a fool.

"No no". Yosohn said popping Blossom as she tried to stick something into the wall plug and she looked over at me and I shrugged so she started crying.

"Girl be quiet he be whooping you time after time about that and you still do it". I said watching her crawl over to me as she cried.

"Yoshon come get your sister before she get a time out". I said and he walked over trying to grab her hand and she snatched away causing him to tilt his head and give her an 'oh really' face causing me to laugh.

"Don't beat her up Santana she don't know what it is yet". I said and he nodded snatching her hand up and taking her away.

Shaking my head laughing I turn back to watch tv when I hear the door opening.

"TELL YOUR BITCH I LIKE YOU". Abdul yelled doing the stripper walk as he came in.

"You need to shut your ass up". I said laughing standing up to hug him.

"That's my song sis". He said returning the hug before going and sitting down.

"Why you leave my door open". I ask looking at him.

"My fault my fault close it please". He said and I nod walking to the door when Muhammad popped up in front of me causing me to scream and try to close the door.

"Yo what the fuck is you doing". He said and I stopped, opening the door staring at him.

"Can I come in or...". He asked and I let him in closing the door.

Jumping on him I kiss all over his face as he laughed kissing me back.

"I thought you were dead". I said as he placed me back on my feet.

"I had to do that so Jasmir would think I was but I offed em so we good on that". He said and I nodded before slapping him.

"DAMN I FELT THAT IN HERE". Abdul yelled from the living room.

"I deserve that where the kids at". He asked walking further into the house looking around.

"The babies are sleep Yosohn and Blossom are in the back". I said following behind him.

"YOSOHN AND BLOSSOM COME HERE". I yelled and I could hear their footsteps.

Yosohn came in mugging me before looking over at Muhammad and smiling running over to him and Blossom followed doing the same thing. Standing back I watch them smiling.

Who would have thought that he would become soft for his kids?...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE