Chapter 19

•ARIANA•

Walking into the living room I see Muhammad holding Yoshon smiling until he looked up and saw me.

"Take him Abdul".He said placing Yoshon in his lap standing up.

"Why granny couldn't get him".He said smacking his lips playfully.

"You come on".He said grabbing my arm but I snatched it back.

"I can fucking walk I don't need assistance".I said mugging him as he stared at me.

"Bitch did I ask you if you could walk bring you ass on".He said jacking me up by my shirt and dragging me to the back into a room.

"Where you been with my son".He asked slamming the door behind him.

"I been in my skin where you been".I asked sitting on the bed and he walked over taking my neck in his hands squeezing it.

"On my son, you lucky right now bitch".He said throwing me back onto the bed backing up.

"Don't be putting your hands on me that's why I left the first time".I said slapping him and standing on the bed just in case.

"You think I give a fuck about how you feel huh stay in your fucking place and I won't put my hands on you I should've never fucked yo young ass".He said shaking his head looking down.

"I might be young but I'm not gone keep tolerating yo bullshit so put your hands on me again and our son gone grow up without a father".I said swinging my arms back and forth just in case he ran up.

"What you give kill me".He asked laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"No imma beat yo ass then leave".I said with a fake smile.

"I ain't worried about shit you saying so back to what I was saying where my son been staying".He asked waving me off.

"I had my own apartment before you told me we was moving in I just didn't stop paying for it we doing good".I said taking a seat when I saw him lean against the door.

"I didn't ask shit about you cause I don't care".He said looking at me like I was dumb.

"Okay well your son is good".I said putting emphasis on son.

"Where the fuck you going".He asked still leaning against the door.

"Where you think I'm going".I said and he moved letting me walk out and I could hear him behind me.

"Granny we about to go".I said leaning down kissing her cheek when I felt Muhammad pull me back.

"Yea we heading out".He said grabbing Yoshon from Tati.

"Hey, nigga give him back". She said standing up and he looked at her causing her to sit back down.

"Bae why you letting him punk you".I heard Abdul ask as we walked out.

"I'm riding with you".He said scrapping Yoshon in and getting in the passenger seat.

"Okay".I said driving away from granny's house.

"Santana what you want to eat tonight".I ask making a left turn by the mall.

"aidjfbfbrj".He said and Muhammad looked at me smiling.

"Why you smiling at me".I ask looking from the road to him with a smile.

"Man I wasn't smiling at yo ass".He said with a straight face turning to look out the window.

"Yea okay".I said and continued to drive.

~ My House~

Pulling up into my apartment complex I see Muhammad looking at me from my peripheral vision.

"Is you gone keep staring at me or get out".I ask taking the keys out and opening the door when I felt a slap on my butt.

"I think I'll just stare".He said biting his bottom lip causing me to blush.

"Nah son you bipolar".I said shaking my head opening the back door to get Yoshon out.

"Who told you".He asked leaning on the side of the car watching me.

"Told me what".I ask standing up with Yoshon on my hip.

"I said who told you my fucking business was it granny or Abdul".He asked following behind me.

"I was just making a joke but you just told me you did just now why didn't you tell me".I said opening the door and letting him in.

"Because we not cool like that for you to know my personal business".He said walking around the living room before going to the kitchen and coming back.

"I see you got a crib and shit in his room good but Y'all still stayingwith me".He said shaking his head.

"No, the fuck we not".I said looking at him like he was crazy.

"See this what make me want to go upside your head".He said pushing the side of my head.

"Okay I don't care I worked hard for this my son has a bed and he's eating so we're good over here". I said walking into Yoshon's room laying him in his crib.

"Come on let me talk to you".He said putting his hand on the small of my back leading me out of the room.

                        •MUHAMMAD•

Following her to her room, we take a seat on the bed.

"Look I'm starting to fuck with you so you trynna give this a try or what".I ask and she sat there staring at me.

"Are you willing to respect my and stop putting your hands on me".She asked tilting her head to the side.

"Man I'll try but wassup".I said sighing heavily.

"Yea we can give it a try but I'm still staying here".She said and I nodded.

"Ight cool".I said laying back causing her to look at me like I was crazy.

"No, go home".she said shaking her head.

"Shit alright then". I said standing up.

"Where you going".She asked following behind me.

"Home like you said I'm trying to make us work so I need to respect what you say". I said walking to the front but she grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Stay here with me".She said with a pout.

"You just told me to go home Ariana".I said looking down at her and she swung our hands back and forth.

"Please baby just for tonight".She said trying to kiss my neck but she couldn't reach it causing me to laugh.

"I can't stand your punk ass".She said smacking her lips pushing me away.

"It ain't my fault you short as fuck".I said pulling off my shirt and pants as she watched me.

"Don't do me okay".She said pointing at me.

"Girl whatever move over so I can lay down".I said sitting down as she moved over so I could lay down.

"Goodnight".She said wrapping her arms around me laying her head on my chest.

"Goodnight baby girl".I said kissing the top of her head.

This shit better work out...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE