𝟭𝟬. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗲

"And I'll start with Cheongsan"

The anger in me starts to build up. I try to free myself but Gwinam is stronger, way stronger. My vision starts to turn red again like it did when I was with Nayeon.

I spit in his face and kick him off of me. He falls on the ground, hitting his head against the wall. I take his knife off the ground and raise my hand.

"You won't hurt Cheongsan"

Gwinam lifts his head, showing a big smile. "You can't kill me"

'Kill him'

Gwinam tries to jump me, but Suhyeok steps in and pushes him out of the window. A piece of glass scratches me on my cheek.

Suhyeok turns to me. "Are you okay?"

I nod my head.

He places his arm around me and helps me to the music room. As soon as we open the door, I feel two arms around me.

"Thank God you're okay"

Onjo rests her head on my shoulder. I pat her back and relax a bit.

"Hara..we thought you were dead" Daesu says quietly.

"She saved me" Suhyeok says. "Again"

"And you saved me, again" I say as I side eye him.

"Are you guys battling who will save who the most?" Gyeongsu says while walking to us. He smiles and throws his arm around me. "It's good to see you, hambie"

"Where is Cheongsan?" I scan the room. "Isn't he with you?"

Everyone starts to look around. I let out a breathy sigh as I turn back to the door.

"I'm here" I hear a familiar voice say. "Where are you off to?"

I turn around and see Cheongsan standing at the window. He smiles a little. I rush towards him and embrace him. My heart beat fastens while he tightens his arms around me.

"Don't scare me like that ever again"

14:20

For the first time, the room sounds lively. Onjo and Hyoryung are chatting by the window while Wujin, Daesu and Joonyoung are playing some type of game with their fingers.

I'm sitting on a chair near the door, guarding it like I'm a dog.

"I'm actually wondering.." Joonyeong starts all of the sudden. "How'd the zombies first not see you, then see you, but now they can't anymore?"

I look at Cheongsan who gets off the ground. "It was the cardigan"

"The cardigan?"

"It was Wujin's. The zombies could probably smell that"

Wujin widens his eyes. "I-I almost killed Hara?"

"Don't worry" I shake my head. "Now we know a new fact about these things"

"But I almost killed you" He continues.

"Don't beat yourself up" Gyeongsu pushes him. "I told you she can't die"

I get up from my chair and walk over to Wujin. He avoids my eye contact out of embarrassment.

"I'm sorry for losing it. Once we're all saved I'll get you a new on"

He looks up. "You don't have to. I still have two at home"

"Then what do you want instead?"

"Can it be anything?"