Prologue

*This is the dress Athanasia is wearing in this chapter*

A woman in a lovely red dress, hair up in a bun with a tiara sitting on her head and a fan in hand was slowly walking around the garden in the castle grounds. The woman stopped when she heard little footsteps coming her way as a child's voice shouted in happiness "MOTHER, MOTHER, MOTHER!!!!"

She turned around gracfully, almost like a twirl, to see a small boy wearing a blue sailor uniform running towards her. The boy was smiling but it grew larger once she turned around, the smiled reached into his jeweled blue eyes. "Oritel my dear are you finished your lessons for the day?" the woman asked as the boy jumped into her arms hugging her, her own jeweled eyes shinning down at his.

"Yes Mother I did, my teachers say I'm smart like you are and as strong as Papa's magic power level." the boy said, before he looked over his Mother's shoulder hearing a deep chuckle to see ..... "PAPA!!!! I mean Father."

The boy blush as his parents laughed as the man walked over saying as he rested his hand on the child's head "Oritel you can call us normally, you don't need to call us such formal names. We get that enough by everyone else."

Oritel looked up before nodding at his Papa, who was wearing a suit and cap that matched his Mama's outfit. 'Not fair I want to match some else too.' the boy thought seeing the man who he inheareted this magic and hair color from.

*This is what the man looks like, just change his hair color to a dark brown*

Oritel soon forgot about it when he saw one of the royal family's pet dragons, jumping out of his Mama's arms he started running towards his pet friend. The couple watched their son play, before the King whispered in his wife's ear "I promise you Athanasia, Claude nor anyone else in the Obelia family won't ever find out about him and nor he find or his descendents find out about your past."

Athanasia smiled and nodded her head before snuggling into her husband and King's cheast, knowing her greatest fear would never come true. Her birth country, the Obelia Empire would never find out about her son or any descendents of his. The kingdom of Domno was peacefully and nothing bad ever happen there .....

...... But nothing can be kept peacefully forever can it?