Sky losing it with worry

"MY GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AGAIN!" screamed Crown Prince Sky of Eraklyon as he pulled his hair as he paced up and down the hallway of the Domino's castle. Meanwhile the rest of Bloom's friends were comforting Queen Marion. 

"That's it, the backpack leash looks like a really good idea at the moment!" complained Sky as Stella gave him a dirty look, before mouthing 'Not now'. But he wasn't the only one who was worried about their beloved fairy, Thoren was also worried.

"Daphne a powerful fairy, Thoren she'll be ok ... NO SHE WON'T THE LAST TIME SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN SHE HAD NO BODY!" Thoren went from reasoning with himself to panicking about his wife.

Marion was doing no better, but tried answering Tecna and Timmy about the magic that Orion and her daughters used during the ceremony but their wasn't a lot of information unless your a descendants of the Late Queen of Domino.

"Maybe it's some sort of family's unique magic, witch royal family in the Magic Dimension was the late Queen from? We can nar-" Tecna started to explain her plan but stopped when the guards, maids and Marion started looking pale.

Flora who was rubbing Marion, noticing the Queen started to shake asked her what was the problem. "The Late King hid all information about were his wife came from, an our parents and the older generation also all willing made an unbreakable vow!" Marion explained to the Winx Club and the Specialists for the next hour.

"Wait not even in the royal records?" Sky asked looking concern, as every person in the room who was from Domino nodded their heads. That worried the group, the Late King hid all information about his wife's past ... like he was trying to hid their decedents existence from some enemy.   

"We'll we got no choose then. We need to start looking threw the Magic Diminution one plant at a time." Musa commanded the group and the nearby guards, who quickly took off to alter the plan to the rest of Domino's forces.

"I'm coming with you." Marion said getting up from her chair but was stopped by Stella who asked her to stay behind. "Your the only royal member left, if anything happens to you ... Domino will fall." The fairy of the Sun and Moon explained to the Queen, who nodded her head.

Marion turned to her son-in-law and Sky, giving them a look that only said these words;

Find them & bring them home!