Time for a Festivel!

A*Daphne in her lovely dress we see her in till she's human again*

"Daphne why are you wearing that outfit again? Dosn't it bring back painful memories?" asked Bloom later that day, after they got scolded by their father for 2 hours before told to get ready for the festival. A festival that ceibrated both the Dragon Flame and the Royal Family's Rule since the first day of Sparks, the plant's birth.She had just been finished changing into her new dress by the maids in the room next door. 

*Bloom's outfit for the festivel*

Daphne turned around to see her little sister in the doorway, as one maid finished placing her mask on her face. "It's a tradicatonall outfit the Keepers of the Dragon Flame wear. Mom wore it as well, an to be honest with you this feels much better to wear then anything else." the Crown Princess said as she walked over to her sister looking at her outfit as she smiled softley. "That's the dress Grandma used to wear for the festivel." Bloom looked up at her sister before the Head Maid barged into the room saying it was time.

Meanwhile at the doors to the balcony that faces the plaza

"Were are they?" muttered the king of Demoino as he paced back an forth in the hallwy before looking at the way behind him, witch house a painting of his late Mother and Father. His Father looking kingly as every and his beloved Mother's jeweled eyes smiling warmly down at him. 

He heard a giggle form behind him and as he turned around to look at who was laughing, his lips were seewed in a pastated kissed. He knew those lips anywhere, so he leaned in more untull.....

"Grosss Mom, Dad no. Not in front of Daphne, she's still single." complained his youngest daughter's voice till he then heard a smack. Looking up he saw his two lovely daughter dressed in their lovely festivel dresses. Pulling away from his Marine he quickly started gushing over his two baby girls. 

"MY BABIES YOU LOOK SO CUTE~" cooed Oritel as he hugged his girls closed before crying (literally) "You two are as beuatful as your Mother and Grandmother, rest her soul!" 

Marin giggled before a gurad walked over and whispered into her ear, telling her it was time. "Thank you, go back to your post." the Queen said in her regial voice before pulling her husband back by his cape. "Come on everyone we need to get the festivel on the way." the woman said as she half dragged her husband to the balcony doors, leaving her daughters behind them.

"Mom's scary, but cool looking." whispered the fairy of the Dragon Flame to her older sister, who nodded her head as the two young faries quickly walked to catch up with their parents.

"Have you found her yet?" demaned a man dressed in some sort of fancy white robes as his glaring eyes glared down at the man bowing his head as he nelt down at him. "No your majesty but the Magicians say they found a trail of her magic somehow  .... leaving this world." whispered out the neeling red haired man.

"Order them to track down her magic and dragged her back here thefirst chance they have." the man in robes said, as his jeweled blue eyes flashed with so many emations before he closed them and turned away. The red head said "Yes your Majesty." before he walked to the door and left, heading off to the Black Tower to tell the orders to the Magicians .....

That they dragged the Princess back the first moment they find the location of were her magic trail ends, No matter what  happens.