Casey x Male reader

Requested by @Obsessed_Reader

Title: Something to Live For

So, it's a Friday night, right? I've just finished my homework and I'm now sitting on my bed with my laptop open in front of me, a blanket draped over my shoulders, a plate of food next to me, and my laptop's open to Buzzfeed Unsolved. The perfect night, right?

Well, you'd be correct; it was perfect.

Up until Donnie called me.

"(Y/n), get over here now!" I scrambled out of bed, almost throwing my food everywhere as I tossed my blanket back onto my bed and ran around my room, searching for my black crocs.

"What happened? Did the mission go wrong?" I threw on a black hoodie as I raced out of my bedroom and made my way to my mother's room, throwing it open and running to her bed. I knelt down and pulled her advanced med kit bag out from under it, throwing the strap over my shoulder as I ran out the front door, locking it behind me.

"Well, no- yes. I don't know! It was going just fine until Jones decided to try and take Shredder alone!" My eyes widened and I ran even faster down the street, searching for the nearest manhole cover. I probably looked crazy, sprinting down the street with a med kit over my shoulder, but I felt crazy too.

"Hey! Casey Jones saw a chance and Casey Jones took it." I heard a distant voice shout from the other side of the phone as Donnie sighed loudly.

"Yeah, Casey Jones took the chance and almost died! Fighting Shredder wasn't even in the mission! We were supposed-" He was cut off by Casey laughing loudly.

"Casey Jones does whatever Casey Jones wants! Casey Jones doesn't have to listen to an overgrown turtle!" There was a smacking sound and Casey yelped. I huffed as I knelt down and dragged the manhole cover as much as I could. I whined to myself, knowing that pulling it back over the hole while under it was gonna suck.

I didn't know how April did it every day.

"Hey, watch it, Jones." I heard Raph mutter; probably not happy with the way Casey was talking to his younger brother. He was such a softy.

"Donnie, what happened?" I stressed, making my way to the lair as fast as I could while simultaneously trying not to step in anything that wasn't concrete.

"Casey's hurt, (y/n). Not too bad but bad enough that he's gonna pass out from the pain soon." I groaned out loud and ran even faster, the kit's weight beginning to set a burning cold weight on my shoulder. I shifted it to my other shoulder and sighed in relief when I saw the light from the lair.

I hung up the phone and finished my trek over to the entrance to the lair entrance, making my way to the living room.

"Doc, how long do I have until the pain knocks me out?" I heard Casey meekly ask from one the couch as I made my way over, rolling my eyes. I saw Casey laying down with a pillow under his head, Donnie standing in front of him, and Raph sitting at his feet with one of his arms slung over the back of the couch.

"I'd say about four seconds." Donnie said in a monotone voice as he shoved his phone away, looking at his wrist.

"What? No way that the pain-" There was a thump and then silence. Casey was officially out for the count.

"Ugh, I thought he'd never shut up." Raph groaned, perking up as he noticed my arrival from over Donnie's shoulder. Donnie, following his brother's gaze, turned around and waved at me as he stood to greet me.

"Oh, perfect. You brought the goods." He grinned at me and turned to walk back to Jones as Raph snorted.

"Only a nerd would call a med kit the "goods". Oh, wait. For a second, I forgot who I was talking to." The hotheaded brother teased as he stood up and stretched, waving at me as he walked away, probably going to bother Leo or something like that.