Wear It

"Are you sure this suits me," Harry asks. Out of the corner of his eye, Harry can see Niall giving him a once over. His nose scrunches a bit and Harry knows Niall hates it. "Is it the hair?"

Niall frowns, thinking about it for a minute. "I don't know. It doesn't scream You, you know? Could be the eyes," Niall suggests. Harry glances in the mirror again.

The hair is what worried Harry the most. He's never been a redhead before. Now that he looks at it, he's not sure it suits him. Niall could be right too, the eyes do look a bit weird. Harry just wants to look his best tonight.

"I mean I guess we can make it work. You'd need a tan for sure. You look a bit pale," Niall jokes. Harry glances down at his pale skin. Niall's right. He looks like a ghost. That won't do.

"What about the outfit? I mean... does that need work too," Harry questions. He was quite proud of the outfit he had picked out, but now after seeing it on himself he isn't so sure. It just doesn't fit right. The shoulders aren't broad enough for the shirt and the pants are hugging the thighs in all the wrong places. It's a disaster.

"Yeah, I'm not really sure about this one Harry. Maybe we should start fresh," Niall suggests. Harry sighs, tugging a hand through his orange hair. He thought the hair would look nice on him.

Harry sighs, "I agree."

~_~_~

"Louis, this one looks great," Liam shouts. Louis pears around the corner to see what Liam is referring to.

The outfit is amazing. The mannequin wears it nice. The shirt is obviously made from something expensive and it seems to flow like silk down the mannequins white arms. The pants could use some work, Louis'll admit. He was never really a fan of black and white attire, to begin with. Louis would probably replace the black trousers with a dark maroon color.

"I like the top. It would look great on me," Louis admits. He can feel Liam's brown eyes look him up and down.

Being royalty had perks. One perk that Louis uses in his favor quite often is people. They practically throw themselves at Louis. Because Louis is royalty only the prettiest are thrown his way so he never has to worry about being seen with anyone mediocre.

"Would it look good with my crown though," Louis asks. Liam's brown eyes flick back to the outfit, considering the idea.

"I don't think it would be a bad look. Besides, after the markings are done I think you'd look drop-dead delicious," Liam purrs. Louis smiles.

Perfect.

~_~_~

"This doesn't fit right," Harry complains loudly. It doesn't feel right at all. His hair is better, he'll admit. It's brown and curly and so soft to the touch. The eyes are loads better too. They're green and sparkly. The prince will love them.

"You just don't like it because you've never had tattoos before. You look hot," Niall cheers. "The prince won't be able to keep his eyes off of you."

Harry smiles and he sees dimples appear in his cheeks. A nice touch. Harry hadn't even noticed them before. His outfit does look loads better in this than it did before. He didn't even need the tan now.

"You really look stunning, Harry. It doesn't get better than this. We did a good job picking this one out," Niall smiles. Harry looks in the mirror. Niall stands behind him, resting a dark hand on his shoulder.

For a moment, his eyes flash with worry and he hears someone screaming from within his own head.

"You okay," Niall asks, his eyebrows knitting together. Harry blinks rapidly and pulls a smile across his face.