Kidnapped

A one shot where Harry and Louis meet in the cellar of their kidnapper

~_~_~

"My name is Harry Styles. I'm 23, my mother's name  is Anne, My sister's name is Gemma, I have a cat named Butters, and I'm a year clean," Harry mutters to himself. He looks up at the dingy ceiling of the basement. He had been here for god knows how long surviving on hardly anything. 

"I'm trying to sleep and I can't focus with you're blabbering," The other boy hisses. He hadn't been here nearly as long as Harry, so Harry was a little more understanding. He didn't know how things worked and for his benefit Harry prayed he would never find out. 

"Look, you haven't been here very long, so I'd appreciate it if you let me do me, thank you very much," Harry snaps. He knew what his kidnapper did, this new kid didn't. Harry needed to remind himself that he had a family and he had people to live for. 

"As long as you don't talk we'll be fine. Do you're dumb ass chant in your head." Harry was shocked that this new kid had such balls. 

"You don't know anything about me, how about you shut the fuck up!"

"Trust me, I know a few things about you, so how about you fucking make me," The boy taunts. Harry sucks in a deep breath, trying his best not to beat the hell out of the boy sitting across from him. 

"Oh yea? What do you know about me?" 

"Your name is Harry, you're 22, your mother's name is Anne, your sister's name is Gemma, you have a cat named Butters, and you're a year clean," The boy smiles smuggle. Harry had had enough of this boy. He goes to stand, but the door opens. The two freeze as a man slowly climbs down the stairs. 

"Can the pair of you shut the fuck up? I can hear you all the way upstairs and I swear to god if I hear another peep out of you I'm going to skin you both and dump your bodies in a lake, you hear me?" Harry knew the voice. He was used to the man's voice after the months he had been stuck here. 

The duo sit quietly and wait for the man to retreat back upstairs and slam the door. When he does they both let out a collective sigh. "See where your blabbering got us?" The boy hisses. It takes a lot in Harry to not say something back, but he manages. 

"Let's do something other than fight. Since we'll be down here for a while, what's your name?" Harry whispers. He needed something to do to pass the time and he had already counted everything in the room nearly twice. 

"Louis, can you be quiet? I don't want that bastard to come back down here," He snaps. Harry rolls his eyes. The boy before him wasn't so uptight. Niall was his name, he was a jolly kid and a few years older than Harry. He was here when Harry got here. Harry remembers being the same way with Niall that Louis was being with Harry. Harry was surprised Niall tolerated him, especially if he was as annoying as Louis was being at the moment. 

"You haven't lost anyone yet here. I have. Do you know how much easier it is to have someone you trust in the world? You haven't yet seen what that man will do to you and I have. It's a nice feeling to come back down here and have someone you can call a friend. So I'd appreciate it if you just went along with it, alright?" Harry had to watch Niall die and it hurt a lot because they were friends, but he knew that being his friend caused him more happiness than sadness. 

"Okay. Fine. What do you want to know?" Louis crosses his arms over his chest and slumps his shoulders in defeat. 

"Do you have anyone looking for you out there?" Harry always thought about what his family was doing now that he was gone. He knew for sure that his mother would be going frantic trying to find him and his sister was probably locking herself away like she did when Harry tried to kill himself. 

"My mom. She's the best thing that ever happened to me and she would go to the ends of the earth to find me. I have like 6 siblings, so I'm sure they're freaking out a little bit too. My boyfriend is probably helping my mom. They were always close, I'm pretty sure he only started dating me for my mom to be honest," Louis chuckles. Boyfriend? 

"You have a boyfriend?" Harry watches as Louis' eyebrows twitch and a his jaw clenches. Harry didn't mean to make the other boy upset. 

"Yeah and what are you going to do about it huh?" Harry tries not to laugh at the boy's tough act. He puffed his chest out to try and act bigger than he really was, but Harry knew it was an act, he had seen it too many times to know it was. 

"I'm bisexual, so don't freak out. So, a boyfriend? Tell me about him," Harry feels a pang of jealous blossom in his stomach. He knew he shouldn't considering he didn't know Louis at all, but he did find Louis rather attractive. 

"His name is Zayn. We've been together for like 6 months, but I've been thinking about ending things soon," Louis admits. 

"Oh. Do you have your eye on someone else or are you just not compatible?" 

"A little of both." 

The two go silent for a while, neither really knowing what to say to that. Finally, "So, what kind of guys are you into?" Louis asks. Harry bites his lip contemplating what to say. He could describe a basic description of a guy, or he could have a little fun.  

"You know brown hair, blue eyes, on the shorter side, maybe a little attitude, sometimes taken..." Harry suggests. He scoots closer to Louis, placing a hand on his thigh. A smirk slowly climbs across Louis' face. 

"Oh really? Well I like guys with green eyes, dimples, and a cat named Butters," Louis adds. Harry pauses, pressing a finger to his head as if he were thinking. 

"I think I know a guy like that," Harry says as he climbs onto Louis' lap. Louis wraps his arms around his waist and laughs. 

"Oh really?" Harry notes that Louis was cheating on his boyfriend and probably didn't care. Harry probably shouldn't be throwing himself at a guy who's taken, but it wasn't like they were both going to live long enough for anyone to find out anyway. Even if they did, Louis was breaking up with Zayn, so it didn't matter. 

"Really," Harry mutters. He leans in and presses his lips to Louis'. Enjoying the feeling of kissing someone. It had been a long time since Harry had felt a pair of lips on his own. He bathed in the feeling of hands on his back and his hands running through the hair of someone else's. He enjoyed all of kissing Louis. 

Maybe afterwards Harry pulled off and smiled at Louis, perhaps Louis held back a school-girl giggle, but either way they both knew they had a light among all the darkness that had fallen around them. 

~_~_~

Hey guys! This is 1/4 updates for Larrentine's Day! The updates will be in order of their updates throughout the week. This means the next update will be The Prince and The Pauper, followed by Flamingo Boy, then City Slicker. Make sure you catch your updates! Happy Larrentine's Day! Thanks for reading! ~B