Julia Mays

A one shot where Louis finds out that Harry is Julia Mays

~_~_~

"Now that guys is how you find yourself a perfect boyfriend! Thank you for watching and I hope you enjoyed seeing me this week. I'll have another video for you next Tuesday! Thanks for everything! Bye!" He turn the camera off and pull the wig off of his head. He heads to the giant mirror behind him and start smearing off his makeup. 

Once a week Harry got to place Julia Mays a famous vlogger. He used to look forward to putting on the lilac wig and blue contacts, but now it was becoming a hassle. Harry had started his channel when he was Year 11 in Secondary school, but now he was Year 4 in university. Sure he still loved being her, but with school and his job it was becoming difficult trying to balance everything. 

Niall always suggests that he just tell his viewers the truth about everything, but that would create too much drama and Harry, well Julia, liked to stay drama free. So, ever Tuesday he found himself putting his life on hold to change from Harry Styles, a guy studying video technology at his local university, to Julia Mays a well known beauty-guru. 

"Harry?" He jumped where he sat in front of the mirror and cursed under his breath as he remembered that his boyfriend Louis and him were going to be studying together this afternoon. Why had Harry agreed to that? He knew that Tuesday was video day! He didn't have time to argue with himself over it though. He pushed the wig under his dresser and hurriedly placed his camera and tripod under his bed. He gave everything one last look before opening the door and letting Louis in. 

"Hey babe." Harry says out of breath from his sudden rush to clean up. Louis pecks his lips before entering and taking a seat on Harry's bed. Harry took in a few deep breaths before sitting next to him. 

"You seem out of breath." Louis points out. Harry shrugs, glancing over Louis' shoulder and cursing as he saw his makeup products sitting on the counter. It wouldn't have been that bad except that all of them had been in Julia's latest favorite's video and that video reached the top trending list. 

"Yeah. Anyway. So...uh...studying." Harry mutters, he pulls out the first book he can grab and sets it on the bed between them. Louis raises an eyebrow before picking it up and reading the spine. 

"Girl Online? Isn't this Zoella's book? Shit this is signed!" Louis proclaims. Harry snatches the book from him before Louis could find the note Zoe had written in for him. 

"Sorry. It's for my sister," Harry lies.

"Then why did it say to Harry?" 

"It didn't!" 

"Did so!"

"Did not!"

"Did so!" 

"Did not!" 

"Did not!" 

"Did so!" Harry stops, becoming confused. Louis laughs at him and punches his arm playfully. Harry glares at him, not finding the situation funny at all. 

"I promise I won't tell. Every guy has their own dirty little secret. If it makes you feel better I watch Julia Mays." Louis confesses. Harry sucks in a breath. This wasn't good. Harry's eyes glance around the room trying to make sure nothing could be placed back to the Youtube star. He was smart enough to hide his Youtube play buttons in his closet and all of his equipment was hidden under his bed. 

"Your phone is ringing," Louis points out. Harry glances down at his phone before picking it up and reading the caller. Alfie. Why did he call now? Harry knew he didn't have to pretend to be anyone to them. They all knew that Harry was Julia.