Marriage And Broken Trusts

Amar woke up first at 7 am in the morning when sunrays hit his face directly.

His eyes widen seeing the condition in which they were sleeping all night. Fear of her pain crept in his heart.

He softly tried to come out of her. As he moved, Nandini flinched in pain. But being reluctant, he came out and sat up from her petite body which was swollen completely.

Not a single corner is left normal. He immediately stood, wore his clothes and went out without making any noise.

Nandini also woke up feeling cold as Amar was not beside her. As she open her eyes, she didn't find Amar in the room.

A sudden fear of abandoned by Amar crept in her heart. She tried to stand but failed due to pain in lower abdomem.

She again tried to stand taking the support of the wall. She went to washroom, cleaned herself and wore her clothes.

Her condition was not improving. Due to swelling on every part of her body, pain didn't decreases.

She sat on the couch and waited for Amar to come. But he didn't.

As clock strikes 8 am, she thought about home. So, she decided to leave as there is nobody who knows about her not being inside her room.

She stood up, opened the door..... Only to find Amar standing there.

"Wo... Actually I'm sorry for not being there. But i went out to bring pain killer for you. I hope you'll get relieved by this."

Nandini smiled, her fear went away, and happily took medicines.

"Amar I need to go home. Nobody should know about me not there. It's getting late."

He hummed and drove her off to near her house. She went to her room through window and laid on the bed like she never went anywhere.

Amar also went to his home, and laid on his bed, thinking about his coming life.

At evening, Bondita and Anitudh got ready before time because they have to look after many things.

Anirudh wore light orange kurta, white dhoti while Bondita wore pink colour saree with green border and blouse. She also wore some beautiful jewelleries, making her look beautiful.

Their look

Their look...

After sometime, Bondita came in Nandini's room for helping her getting ready.

It was so divine and beautiful moment, a mother making her daughter a beautiful bride.