Main AU Info

Hello, welcome to my AU!
Please keep in mind that this is not a story but info about my AU. If the two people reading this would like to create stories and/or art about my AU that is completely fine as long as I am credited.
Also, this is not an AU but a different multiverse, (such as Dreamswap or Empireverse), however I will call it an AU for simplicity.

AU Name :
The Cloud

Main characters (so far) :
Blueberry, Geno, Fresh, Classic, Flowerfell!Sans, Killer, and (possibly) Nightmare. Character profiles and designs will all be published here eventually.

Premise :
An AU in the style of Dreamswap. In Dreamswap, all outcode characters have their personalities swapped. In The Cloud, all characters will have their personalities "swapped". "Swapped" does not necessarily mean all characters personalities will be swapped with another. Most characters will either have their personalities inverted or new ones completely, however I am trying to keep some of the canon characters main personalities in these new ones. For example, Blueberry will always choose mercy over fighting, (though his idea of mercy is far from his original counterpart), and Classic still has a keen sense of judgement.

Story (still WIP) :
In The Cloud, Nightmare and Dream have been fighting a war for eons. One day Blueberry, Dream's most trusted ally, betrays him and traps him in stone and sends his contemporary Ink into the Antivoid. With both of the other main leaders out of the picture, Blueberry takes over Dream's army and forces Nightmare into hiding which splinters Nightmare's army. This is when the main story starts and Flowerfell!Sans, along with his ragtag team of friends, try and locate Nightmare so they can try and win the war with his help. (Whether I actually end up writing this or not is something I haven't decided yet, but if you would like to write this story please refer to the introduction).

Locations :
     The Flowerfell AU, which serves as the good guys base.
      Darkmount, which is Blueberry's base and this worlds version of Canon!Nightmares mansion.
       The Axium Nexus, a neutral ground in the war and this worlds version of the Omega Timeline.

Notes and fun facts :
I am a huge Transformers fan and I have named both Darkmount, the Axium Nexus, and the AU name itself after places and concepts in the Transformers franchise.

That's all for now! I hope the two people reading this are excited, cause character profiles will be published soon!