Cloud!UT Sans

Character :
Cloud!Undertale Sans

In-universe Name :
Cannonball

Nicknames :
Lapdog, by Mulberry
The Big Bad Bully, by Buttercup and Co.
Balls, Nuts, or Hitler's lost teste, by Prisma when he is with Buttercup and Co.
Cannon, by someone speaking to him in a non professional setting

Physical Appearance :
Cannonball looks similar to his original counterpart. He wears a sleek, black jacket with white fluff and a spikey, silver zipper in a similar style to Canon!UF Sans. He has a dark blue sweater underneath his jacket. While he usually has his jacket unzipped like most Sanses, he occasionally will zip it up halfway if he's feeling spicey. He wears black sweatpants and yellow sneakers. His teeth are the same as Canon!UT Sans' teeth, not pointy like Canon!Fell Sans' teeth. His eye-lights are usually white, sometimes with a slight yellow or cyan tint. His "Bad-time eye" is predominantly yellow, with some cyan, and his magic color is yellow.

Bio :
"Have a blast, kid!" - Cannonball, before brutally murdering one of Murberry's captured enemy leaders
Cannonball is a bully, plain and simple. He loves to pick on people of lower status than him in Berry's army and he lives for the chaos and destruction he causes, both out on the battlefield and in his own ranks. The only person he respects is Mulberry as, "He's the only FuNk who was given power and actually did something with it instead of being a MaD rAd CaT about it". It should be of note that Prisma was in the vicinity while he said this. He hates Prisma, as he is in the same level of power as him, but in his eyes a coward. He also hated him censoring his swears. While Cannonball seems like a destructive maniac, and is for the most part, he does have some redeeming qualities. He only bullies his subordinates as he believes it "toughens them up", though this likely doesn't work in the way he thinks it does. The real reason for his fondness of Murberry is not just because of the quote above, but also because he was best friends with Berry before the war. (He's also a simp). Buttercup has tried several times to get him to leave Murberry's side and see how Murberry treats him like a pet instead of a true friend or lover. This however, has not worked, and has given Cannonball a lasting hatred towards Buttercup. The only other people he hates are people of a high LV. Anyone that has an LV of 15 or higher will be "unsaveable" and "needed to be judged" in his eyes. Whether this is a true sense of judgement or an excuse to get a higher LV is unknown. This is despite the fact that he and Murberry have high LV's. What a hypocrite.

Notes and fun facts :
I based Cannonball's design off of a character named Spikey who is from Candytale. (Please correct me if I'm wrong I do not know a lot about Candytale or Spikey).
Cannonball was a nickname given by Murberry due to his headfirst and brutal personality and fighting style. Cannonball would then adopt it as his actual name. (Simp). Murberry then started calling him lapdog to see if he would change his name to that.
Cannonball and Murberry's relationship is based off of most depictions of the relationship between Cannon!Killer and Cannon!Nightmare.
Cannonball is a huge simp. He has a shrine dedicated to Murberry in his personal quarters. Prisma once found this and has been slowly replacing the pictures of Mulberry in the shrine with edited ones. They are the same as the original pictures, but Prisma swapped Murberry's face with his own. Prisma and Buttercup and Co. are placing bets on how long it will take for Cannonball to notice. So far Pheno, (Cloud!Geno), has the highest estimated time and has bet the most G; 200G that he will last two months.
Prisma's nicknames for Cannonball are all based around the fact that Cannonball has the word "ball" in his name. Despite being the Royal Scientist, Prisma is incredibly immature.