tommy innit is now an equestrian??

This one takes place as me actually being in the dream smp like as if it was a real physical place if that makes any sense

So I was on the bottom porch of my house and was talking to someone about the lore of the dream smp and why I had decided to make my normal window into a mural of the first l'manburg war. I'm telling them about the disks when Wilbur walks past and tells me we have to go. I grabbed my backpack and I walk to the front of my house with him to the stables. From there he just says "get on your mount we have to go" as he urges his horse into a canter.

As we arrived were we needed to be I realized we were on a hilltop watching where we were going to build l'manburg into a great large city and tommy was on his own horse looking out to it. "Tommy, were here" Wilbur said. Tommy jumped, he probably didn't see or hear us arrive, "that's great now ill show you what I wanted to show you". Quickly he took off in a gallop, I almost lost him as we streaked through the forest. Tommy was amazing on horseback clearing loads of the obstacles quickly and cleanly.

I got woken up before I could finish the dream so I didn't get to find out were we went but I imagine it would have been a cool amethyst cave with lots of cool stuff in chests there.