4.0

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞❞

𝟒.𝟎

Torture means pain. That's what it does to you, it causes you pain. Sometimes its normal, other times its excruciating. You never want to be on the receiving side of torture. I've learned that from experience.

faye's pov

faye's pov

The lights on the sides of the streets illuminated up the road. The sun now fully set, the moon and stars lighting up the sky.

I was losing time. I had to get there soon. Ashley was on her last straw, no actually she has no straws left. She had lost them all.

I was pissed, Ashley not only attacked me but she has gone after one of the most important people in my life. And for that, she will pay dearly.

Pulling up in front of an apartment complex, I look up and see Ashley on the penthouse balcony. Wasting no time, I park my bike and rush inside.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

As I reach the top floor, my blood is boiling. I sneak into the room, making no noise. The room seems too quiet, then I got that feeling. The feeling when girls know someone is watching them.

I turn quickly to be met with a knife straight at my throat. My breath catches, my heart racing. My eyes meet with the one person I never wanted to see again.

"Rumlow," I say in a low voice, my mind started to stir.

"White, how nice to see you." Only then did I notice Ashley standing next to him, holding the knife to my throat.

"Why don't you show her some moves, Quella," Rumlow spoke turning to Ashley.

"It would be my pleasure," Ashley spoke as she swung the knife towards my stomach.

Stepping back in time I manage to dodge the knife aiming for my abdomen. Ashley steps towards me, aiming for my face now.

While dodging Ashley's attacks, I didn't notice Rumlow sneak up behind me and punch me in the back of the head. Stumbling forward, Ashley aims a kick right at my belly sending me flying back onto the ground.