7.0

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐝❞

𝟕.𝟎

Kids are wonderful. Even with their complaints or misbehaviour. They grow up into great people if treated right. But sometimes kids grow up the wrong way. Kids if taught the wrong way, can be really powerful because no one would expect a kid. Its always the adults or grown people that are bad, right?

TW: mentions of blood/gore, self-harm, bad thoughts, suicidal thoughts, child abuse, physical abuse, mental abuse, sexual abuse(?)

faye's pov

Pain, that's all I ever felt growing up. The constant pain. The cuts, bruises and broken bones were the physical pain. 

But the mental pain was much worse. The constant thoughts of 'your useless' and 'you should die' always echoed around my head. But it didn't help when others would say those things to you as well. 

It always felt like everyone was against me, the world was against me. It always felt like no one was on my side. I was never loved, I was never cared for. That's why those things were the stuff I dearly craved.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

 four and a half years ago 

My screams echo around the room. I feel the knife slice along my arm, the arm that was held down. The knife cuts deeper and deeper, making the wound worse. 

Blood pours out and my arm begins to lose feeling. "Please stop. Stop!" I plead with the men, tears pouring down my bruised up face.

"Stop crying you pathetic whore. This is punishment, you didn't fulfil your mission," One spoke.

"No, stop. I finished it, I completed it. I did what he told me to do," I exclaimed as my arm became fully numb.

My eyes follow the figure of the man with the knife. He walks around the table I am currently strapped down on to, and places the tip of the knife on my other arm.

"What was your mission, poison?" The same man as before spoke.

"Get the information from their computers," I spoke as the blade of the knife began to enter my arm.