6.0

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞❞

𝟔.𝟎

Moving is sometimes fun. It means there is a new adventure in life. Other times its horrible because you love the place you are leaving behind. Moving for me is both. 'cause you never know what you're going to expect.

third pov

third pov

The Avengers were beyond excited for their final mate to move in. They couldn't believe it when they heard the news. But the thing is, Faye hadn't actually met all of her mates. Some were out of this world. 

The Avengers felt bad for not telling their other mates that they had found their last piece, and finding out she is moving in today just made them panic more.

Using Tony's tech they manage to contact their out-of-this-world soulmates and in-a-different-continent soulmate.

On the screen popped up the faces of their out-of-this-world soulmates Carol Danvers, Valkyrie, Gamora, Peter Quill and their in-a-different-continent soulmate, Hope Pym.

"What do you want Tony? I'm a bit busy," spoke Carol, who was quite obviously fighting a monster of some sort.

"Sorry babe, but we found her." Tony apologised.

"Found who?" Hope spoke up.

"Our missing piece," Loki spoke appearing in the room with bags in his hands.

"Wait, you found her? When?" Peter Q spoke getting excited.

"About a week ago," Tony spoke quietly.

"Sorry I couldn't hear that, when did you find her?" Valkyrie spoke.

"Uhm, about a week ago," Tony spoke, a bit louder this time.

"And you didn't think to tell us back then?" Gamora spoke up, clearly angry.

"Sorry, but we just wanted her to settle in and we know that you guys had missions that you had to go on," Steve spoke.