Reacting

(Thank you for those who vote for me, I really appreciate you all and thank you for reading this book)

Onto the story°

So can we start reacting now? Said Rika
"Ok"

"So we reacting to a video call Nanka No Bobooboy!"
~Start~

Angin: Wh~at is a meringue?
Just what is a Meringue~? Yo~
(As lightning hit wind with a bowl in the head)
Lightning: Isn't it some kind of pupa or something...?

"Did you have to hit me with a bowl?!exclaim Cyclone
"Yes,because your annoying!"Thunderstorm replied back
"Ehh, it actually happen!?"Boboiboy said with a shock face.
Hmm, what actually happen?asked his friend
"Just watch"as Boboiboy replied back while pointing at the screen.

You didn't come, it sucked~At the Yakitori place, when I ordered chicken porridge, it was full of liver. (as water eating a bowl of porridge then he feel that he at something)
I hate liver,(YO~)(and he saw light is cooking fire)

DID YOU JUST COOK FIRE!! Everyone shout except Solar, Blaze, Ice and Thorn.
"Yeah he did"said Ice, Blaze and Thorn together
"Hehehe"exclaim Solar..

Water with a weird face..(Hahaha actually his face is really priceless)
Leaf: Wasn't that some kind of pupa?
(Water with a shocked face just drop the bowl while covering his mouth with his hand)

I fully charged myself up last year, well even though I charged up the year before too, (while lightning watch on his phone ) (then it shows lightning is asleep while fire is trying to scare him)

(Lightning just electrocuted fire as wind just watch with his glasses on.)

"Heh that's what you get for trying to scare me"Thunderstorm said,and the just laugh at Blaze

Thorn: Why do we have white hair?
Earth: forgot to render I think...
Other: WHAT-!!!

"Ehh really?!"said boboiboy friend
"No it's just nature, my hair always has a white hair"
"Ohh"are only their respond.

~DA BA DA~
~DO BA DA DA~
~DO-DA DA!~(As leaf giggle and C.Kaizo just stare at him)

"HAHAHAHA" laugh can only hear in the room
"SHUT UP!!"C.Kaizo shout in ambarassment

Kiss me baby, kiss me baby, ki-ki-ki-kiss me, kiss me baby
Come on! Hurry up and kiss me!!!(Cactus look so scare)

(poor cactus😥)

Because I'm lonely(it show wind with a weird face)
Because I'm really lonely, see?even if it's just a little, really
I leave myself up to you(wind then squeeze cactus then cactus got really angry at wind)

"Poor cactus and that's what you get for doing that to cactus cyclone!"said the duo Y.

Somehow this room feel bigger than before without you, my naked heart-well even if I call it naked,it's my true feeling, how do I say it?
Like this , it's like my heart is exposed, but it's so exposed its like its gonna freezeksolar change his jacket to a new one)
Thunderstorm: ceh, Showoff

Girls start to fangirling over solar while fang and thunderstorm just rolled their eyes
Boboiboy just sweatdrop at seeing his elemental and friend

(Its show that fire wearing an bunny ear while leaf lift him up, then fire start to beat up leaf)

"You look so cute blaze!"said boboiboy
"Thanks"blaze replied back as he blushed at boboiboy words while the other elements are jealous except Quake

Wind: Excuse me~!
Earth: Ah...(its ok im fine) :)

"Your a patient person aren't you quake"said boboiboy
"Yeah"quake said back
Tok kasa just look at the elemental and smile

Leaf: Oh~ oh~ friend! we'll always be friend!
I've never had any friend

Light: friend? What's that? Is it a food...?
Lightning: (pfft) want to cry or want to laugh..?
I dont even have a girlfriend, but I wont accept that I'm good for nothing.

The doves in the park eat more than me (as water brought a ice cocoa tokaba but doesn't want to drink it because of his past)

*flashback the time when he was first appear.

The other just laugh because of that but the one who laugh so hard is gopal as he remember that time when he was called boboiyot... (Hahahaha...even I'm laughing so hard when I first watch this video)

"Oh yeah"exclaim the trio original
Just when was my youth? I totally don"t know, I don't, I don't know (as earth eatingwhile solar and thunderstorm fight)
Earth: WHERE DID I GO WRONG
(Their though that Earth is dead and the other feel sad, just then leaf use his power to make earth laid on his grass
(Im not really good at describing thing)
(Then earth awake and though that he was at the paradise.)

Boboiboy then wake up from his sleep and look at the time and said"what did I just dream on?"

"Ehhh that was all just a dream?!"the other said in shock.
"Not really, that actually happen inside the watch!"quake said
"Ohhh! So this is what you mean huh boboiboy"
"Yeah"
"Why didn't you tell me about this?!"Gopal said while shaking boboiboy
"It..slip my mind"said boboiboy while his friend shake him

The previous elemental user just think the same thing when watching the video..

'WHAT THE HECK!'

Ok onto the next one! Rika said.

~To Be Countinued~