Chapter 1 |Marigolds|

🌺"Wherever life plants you    blossom with grace"🌺

blossom with grace"🌺

*not edited*
ESTELLE's POV:

The person sitting in front of me on the plane has twin girls that won't stop crying, When one stops crying the other one starts and that's been going on for about 25 minutes.

Like girl, if you don't pop a tittie out or something

anyway, I'm currently on my way to California, I thought it would be a good idea if I got a fresh start somewhere new.

Considering My mom died a few years ago I think that this is very much needed, and let me tell you my Papá wasn't happy about me moving, I don't understand why though he told me that he couldn't stand to look at me.

It's okay though he's always been like this, I'm guessing he wasn't very fond of the idea of having a kid.

It's not my fault he didn't wrap it up.

Don't even get me started on when my Mamá told him she was pregnant with my baby brother Atticus.

Guess he didn't Learn the first time

My Mamá died from cancer when I was 17, the doctors said she wouldn't make it through birth, so when the light of my life was born, the first light went out.

Corny. Shut up.

My brother Atticus is 3 years old now, he's a hand full, to say the least, but I still love him very much, he was the last gift my mom gave me.

Corn-

I snap out of my thoughts when I feel something tickling my face. when I swipe my thumb over my cheek that's when I realize I was crying, I quickly start to Wipe all the tears away.

Okay, that's enough with the sad thoughts now it's time for the good ones.

The reason I chose to move to California out of everywhere is that my two best friends live there. After high school, they both decided to go to Stanford University. Whilst I had to stay back to help out with Atticus.

When they decided college wasn't for them they moved somewhere else in California, That's where I'm heading right now and I'm excited, I haven't seen them in 2 years.

Thea, Xena says that she's a typical dumb blonde but it's not that she's dumb she just lacks common sense, Xena also says that I also lack common sense but she's just mean to everyone around her, honestly, I don't know how she started to like me.

Ok, let's rewind to when we all first met!

FLASHBACK

I was sitting in the library on a Wednesday looking over my new school schedule with my headphones in.