Chapter 3 |Rosemary|

🌷"Flowers lead to books, which lead to thinking and not thinking and then more flowers and music, music

🌷"Flowers lead to books, which lead to thinking and not thinking and then more flowers and music, music. Then many more flowers and many more books"🌷

ESTELLE'S POV:

I finished unpacking my clothes about 2 hours ago. Now I'm sitting on my bed listening to music and scrolling through Amazon looking for cute things to put in my room.

"COME AND EAT BITCHES" I hear Xena yell from the kitchen.

I get up and slide on my fluffy socks. As I'm walking out of my room I see gizmo running down the hallway like a crazy person with a sock in her mouth.

I look over to where she came running from and
see a familiar pair of light blue eyes running down the hallway after gizmo.

"THAT FUCKER HAS MY SOCK" Thea yelled as she ran past me, I laughed and started walking to the kitchen to see Xena already eating.

I grab a plate and grab a slice of pizza. As I'm going for another one I feel something ticking on my feet, when I look down I see coco looking up at me with puppy dog eyes

Awww

"It's not good for you amor," I told him but all he did was whine. It breaks my heart to hear him make that noise but it's not good for his stomach , I just shake my head slightly at him.

When I'm done with my pizza I walk over to the sink and start washing my plate.

"I'm going to head to bed it's getting late," I said heading back towards my room. I hear a bell jingling, I look back to see coco running towards me.

I look down at him and smile, Picking him up, I continue to walk back to my room with him in my arms.

Once we get to my room I close my door behind me and place coco on the floor, I go over to my dresser and pulled out a white cropped tank top and brown sleeping shorts.

I flop down on my bed next to coco and pull him into my chest. He nuzzled his head in the crotch of my neck. I let out a soft sigh as I drifted off into the darkness.

————————————————————————

I was woken up by someone jumping on my bed making me jolt up, I look to see Thea looking at me with a smile, leaning back against my headboard I stretch my legs out making sure to point my toes.

"Good morning Beautiful," "Thea said getting on my lap, she placed both of her hands on each side of my shoulders.

"Morning," I replied, I can't help but smile
Knowing that I live with my best friends.

"Ok get up and get ready I wanna go to the book store," she said excitedly, jumping off of me and walking towards the door

I threw the cover off of me excited to go to a
bookstore. "I got you some coffee and donuts"
Thea said exiting the room. I walk into the bathroom across the hall and strip. I turn on the hot water and wait for it to warm up.