car sickness..

Partnered with 10k
Warnings:Being sick/throwing up
Type:

                      Your pov:

Travelling in a car for the apocalypse and being travel sick dont go together but you had to keep moving even if it was in a vehicle. You've been with this group and they called themselves 'operation bite mark' or at least this citizen z person does. Anyway we were taking this Murphy dude to a lab in California to make a vaccine for this disease.

Me and 10k were riding in the back of the pickup truck while Warren, garnet,Cassandra,doc and Murphy were in the van doing whatever,Murphy was probably annoying them to death. Mac and addy went off ahead on a motorcycle.

We were going down bumpy roads that made my stomach turn and my mouth water. My face was pale and sickly looking already but I was looking out over the Woodlands away from 10k view. All of a sudden I felt like I was going to throw up and seconds later I did. 10k was rubbing my back trying to make me feel better. "Are you ok y/n?"
"Ye'h I'm fi-" I was back to throwing up again. 10k banged on the side of the truck shouting to pull over. As we pulled over I was looking pale and sickly and very weak looking from lack of water and food and the food I had eaten had just come up. Garnet said that we going to stay in the house that was over the road from us now...

Sorry it's so short this is my first time writing a short story or a story of any kind anyway hope you enjoyed this part and please leave request of what you would like to see and read, anyway hope you all have a great day/night.