tommy?

Partnered with 10k
Warnings: Death
Type:Angst

                        Your pov:

We were on the road again going to California to the lab. Cassandra was badly injured and their wasnt anything we could do about the infection from her fall onto barbed wire. Doc had told Warren that their wasn't anything else he could do. After that we were relying on getting to the lab and getting Cassandra help their.

We got to the lab, Murphy decided to walk over by himself and leave us surrounded by 'z' but after a few words exchanges.muphy came back and helped us all get into the lab safely.
10k was walking around with Cassandra in his arms, after a while we had to leave Cassandra in a room on a metal table, saying our goodbyes and Warren giving her a gun just incase she felt like she was going to turn after that we proceeded to go were citizens z told us to go.

Their was a man who claimed that he was working with dr. Murch (sorry for bad spelling) but he wasnt and a fight broke out and Cassandra came in to help fight with a bite on the cheek thanks to Murphy.

The last thing I remember before hitting the ground was one of the men by the mans side raised his gun and shoot around the room and I felt a horrible pain in my side. I had been shot.. but not dead just losing a lot of blood. Doc had also been shot and was down.

10k put his hand over the wound, I was losing a lot of blood and had gone very pale and losing energy.10k was whispering reassuring things into my ear as he tryed to pick me up but it was causing to much pain.

"I'm sorry 10k" I was weak from blood lost and he had to get out befor this place blows up. "You have to leave me, you got to get out of here,ok" I put a hand onto 10k cheek "go I'll be ok" He just stared at me. "No, I can carry you out y/n I'm not going to leave you here"
He was trying so hard but couldn't get me out. "Go, save doc and go with the group and live for me, no go before it's to late!" He put me down gently "Tommy,my name its Tommy.i want you to know that y/n. I'm sorry I couldn't save you." He said right before the count down got to 30 and I pushed him to leave. "Go Tommy,get out of here" He ran off and I hoped he got back to the group and got away safely.

Everything went dark and after that I didnt feel anymore pain..

Hope you all enjoyed this sorry it isnt very good or very long.