━━━━ EP. 𝗧𝗪𝗢 !

ALL SIXTY TRAINEES HAVE ENTERED THE STUDIO

ALL SIXTY TRAINEES HAVE ENTERED THE STUDIO. IT'S NOW TIME TO INTRODUCE THE JUDGES.

 IT'S NOW TIME TO INTRODUCE THE JUDGES

DID YOU GUYS RECOGNIZE THEM?

MATSUDA ITOtrainee 16 ❫ :
is that- kim jennie? the kim jennie?

NAKAMURA KIMATAtrainee 43 ❫ :
❪ inner thoughts ❫ i cannot believe this. so many talented women will be our judges. i really want to perform now.

LEO SONGtrainee 31 ❫ :
❪ inner thoughts ❫ i have a feeling they're going to be super strict with us, which is a good thing, but they're so intimidating. i hope i can make them proud of me.

SONG JAEYONGtrainee 33 ❫ :
❪ inner thoughts ❫ soyeon is one of the best female rappers in the field. i feel honored to have her as a judge on the show.

THE FOUR WOMEN SMILE AT THE SIXTY TRAINEES.

SEULGIdance judge ❫ :
i think it's time for us to properly introduce ourselves. i'm red velvet's seulgi and, just like last season, i will evaluate your dance throughout the whole show.

JIN JIYUNtrainee 32 ❫ :
❪ inner thoughts ❫ in that exact moment i really thought "wow, i should've practiced more".

NA HYUNMINtrainee 9 ❫ :
❪ inner thoughts ❫ her eyes, her look, she was so intense. she intimidated me with a few sentences.

SOLARvocal judge ❫ :
it feels nice to be back! there's so many of you here and i cannot wait to see which one of you lucky boys will make it to the end. i'm mamamoo's solar and i will be judging your vocal skills.

KANG DAEWONtrainee 1 ❫ :
❪ inner thoughts ❫ i could feel the tension was building up. we all want to debut, this is our dream.