━━━━ EP. 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 !

the boys are all reunited in a big room

the boys are all reunited in a big room. the mood isn't the best since they've just waved goodbye to 15 trainees the previous day.

MOON JAEYUN25 ❫ :
it should be illegal to wake us up before 9am...

NA HYUNMIN27 ❫ :
at least you slept, your snoring kept me awake all night!

MOON JAEYUN25 ❫ :
i don't snore!

NA HYUNMIN27 ❫ :
yes, you do.

jaeyun crosses his arms, offended by what hyunmin just told him, and in that exact moment jennie walks in.

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
hello, dear trainees! i hope you all slept well!

most trainees smile brightly at the judge.

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
brand new day means brand new mission. as you all might know, in the last season our female trainees were asked to perform famous boy groups songs in order to break the stereotypes of not being as good, as strong or as powerful as them. today we'll do the same thing, but the other way around.

all trainees are silent, filled with anticipation.

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
it happens quite often that boy groups are deemed "not able" to perform a girl group song. most of the time, that is also true. it seems like recently they're not able to do it if they don't change the lyrics, some dance moves and the general vibe of the song. often, it also ends up in a bad executed mock. in the next mission, we're gonna smash these stereotypes and show the national public that we're raising a new wave of respectful artists. so, without further ado, let's take a look at the songs we have chosen for you!

 so, without further ado, let's take a look at the songs we have chosen for you!

the trainees seem incredibly excited, some already call dibs on a few songs.

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
we have tried our best to get different concepts, like for example retro, girl crush, dark, cute and elegant! next to every song you can see a number that indicates how many trainees may take part in that group. once said number is reached, the group is formed and no one else can perform that song.