━━━━ N. 𝗢𝗡𝗘 !

JENNIE ❪ overall judge ❫ :hello, dear trainees

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
hello, dear trainees. i won't ask you if you've slept well as i know for a fact you probably didn't sleep at all.

IT'S THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEE WAITING FOR

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
sadly, only 45 of you will be able to continue their journey here on project zero. the remaining 15 will unfortunately have to leave the show.

the tension is palpable. no one dares say anything.

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
we won't announce the trainee that placed 45th right away. as a matter of fact, he will be announced at last. we'll start from 44th and so on.

jennie gives the trainees a soft smile.

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
are you ready?

some trainees reply with a yes, other just nod. everyone is to tensed to be happy about the first ranking.

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
in 44th place with 9.095 votes we have a trainee whose team unfortunately didn't win, but still managed to survive! congratulations IM JUNGHWA!

095 votes we have a trainee whose team unfortunately didn't win, but still managed to survive! congratulations IM JUNGHWA!

junghwa takes a sigh of relief. he clearly isn't enthusiastic about his rank but he's thankful to at least still be on the show.

IM JUNGHWA44 ❫ :
thank god i survived!

he walks to the chair with his new assigned rank and sits down.

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
in 43rd place with 9.107 votes we have a skilled rapper who promised people to show more of himself. he didn't manage to win the mission with his team, but he still managed to survive this first elimination. congratulations, KOH INSU!