━━━━ WELCOME TO THE 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗘 !

JENNIE ❪ overall judge ❫ :good morning, dear trainees

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
good morning, dear trainees. we've finally come to the turning point of this competition. thirty trainees left, only fourteen spots available to this finale.

there's scary silence in the room, no one dares to speak. only fourteen of them will actually have the opportunity to attempt to become part of the final line-up. 

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
just like the previous times, we won't announce the trainee that ranked 14th right away, but we'll instead start from the one that ranked 13th.

jennie takes a long breath.

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
i wanna say that i'm incredibly proud of you for making it this far. you've grown up so much since the first time we met!

who will make it to the finale?

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
in 13th place with 20.188 votes we have a trainee that keeps bouncing up every elimination. he's proven more than once to deserve a place in the competition and we are very proud of him. congratulations, BANG JISUNG!

 congratulations, BANG JISUNG!

jisung can't help but cry. he's made it once again. he will go to the finale.

BANG JISUNG13 ❫ :
i'm at loss of words. thank you so much to those who voted for me, i'll try my best to make it into the final group. thank you again!

he keeps bowing. he's totally broken, still crying.

JENNIEoverall judge ❫ :
you did well, jisung.

jennie smiles at him and pats his back, but it only makes jisung cry harder.

he makes his way to his assigned seats as a stuff member passes him a tissue.