Two

I was woken up by a thud on the bed. "Mother fucker! Why the hell is that there!?" I heard Seth say in pain.

I groaned and rolled over. "Oh shit" I heard him say.

I sighed and looked over the railing. My eyes landed on Seth who sitting in the bed with a gash on his head and blood dripping down his forehead.

I rolled back over and stretched before I jumped down from the top bunk and landed perfectly standing in front of the bottom bunk.

"What are you Spider-Man?" He said with a husky voice. I chuckled because honestly that would be cool but then I started to cough mainly because I just woke up and my throat is dry.

"I wish. Come on. That looks really bad." I said tiredly pointing to his head. I walked to the bathroom that is attached to my room, between my dresser and Tv. Seth followed shortly after.

"Does it really?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and turned him To look at the mirror.

"Damn that looks deep!" He said wanting to touch it but didn't.

"That's what he said" I said lightly laughing making my self cough again.

He started laughing at my comment. "Shouldn't I go to the hospital or something?" He asked.

"Psht no." I said and pushed him to sit on the toilet.

"But It stings" He pouted.

"Stop crying" I told him.

I pulled out some things. I wet a washcloth and cleaned his head. I poured peroxide onto it and then pulled out my sewing stuff. Yes, it's made for skin and cuts.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He panicked when he seen the needle.

"Do you want it to heal, or do you want a scar on your head forever?" I asked

"I don't trust you" He said.

"Chill out, I've done it a billion times." I said.

"How am I suppose to believe that?" He said crossing his arms.

"You're such a fucking cry baby" I said shaking my head.

"DAD!" I yelled. My dad came running into my room.

"In here daddy" I called.

"What happened!? What's wrong!?" My dad said breathing heavy.

"Seth won't let me sew up his head" I said.

"Why what happened?" My dad asked. Kelly came in behind my dad, a little freaked out him self.

"He hit his head on the bunk bed, see." I pointed to Seth's head and they both looked.

"Oh yeah buddy, You gotta let her sew it up." My dad said.

"But she's not a doctor" Seth said.

"She knows a few things for emergencys. I had her take a class. You'll be fine, she does this all the time." My dad said.

"Man up son." Kelly joked shaking his head.

"Fine" Seth said.

I sewed his forehead and put some ointment on it to help it heal faster and then put a bandage on it so it don't get infected.

"There, All better." I said.

My dad and Kelly are gone at this point. "You look cute when you're concentrating." He said.

I scuffed and left the bathroom. I then headed out my room and down to the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked my dad.