Nine

I blinked a few times, letting my eyes adjust to the things around me. I rubbed my eyes while stretching in the process. When I looked around the room I realized I wasn't in my room but the living room.

I felt a blanket lay over me. When I moved to turn over I noticed two things.

I had no pants on and Seth was laying on the couch as well.

I slipped off the couch and picked up my jeans. I ran to my room as quietly as I could. I locked the door and ran to the bathroom locking that door.

What had I done? What was I thinking!? Why did I do that!?

I jumped into the shower feeling dirty. Ashamed. Not because of Seth but because I felt like I broke a promise with myself... After continuing to wash my self I decided to take a bath to try and relax.

The bath only caused me to think about earlier more. Which was bad, very bad. My thoughts keep lingering to the feeling of his touch.

I got out and wrapped the towel around me. I unlocked the door and went into the bedroom to put clothes on. Good thing the door is locked this time.

I put on shorts and an oversized T-shirt. I throw the towel into the dirty laundry. I flicked on the TV and climbed onto the top bunk.

I wish I could lock him out just so I wouldn't have to face him again. I let myself do those things and that's not okay. I am not going to be some kind of sex slave to him.

I flipped through the channels and left it on supernatural. I tried everything to focus and once I finally did someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it!?" I asked.

"Angel, open up the door!" My dad said through the door.

I jumped down and ran over to the door. My dad stood there looking a bit upset.

"Wha-whats wrong?" I asked stuttering hoping it had nothing to do with what happened between Seth and I.. Could he know some how?

"Oh we just didn't get done what I wanted to get done today and I have to go into work tomorrow first thing. It's nothing really." He said.

"Oh" I sighed of relief.

"I seen you made desert but where's the dinner?" He asked.

"I fell asleep and I just got out the shower about-" I looked over at the clock.

"-Never mind, I guess i zoned out at the tv for a while" I realized I have been trying to watch TV for 2 hours now.

"Do you mind making some dinner so late?" He asked.

"No" I replied. I followed him down the stairs.

When I seen Seth sit up talking to his dad with sleepy eyes I hesitated to continue down the stairs.

"She said yes!" My dad told Kelly.

"Yesss" Kelly cheered.

I quickly speed walked to the kitchen avoiding eye contact with Seth. I took out the hamburger patties in the fridge. I got the pan ready and put the patties on it. I seasoned them before giving them their first flip.

I grabbed everything out for them and flipped them once more. I chopped up lettuce, tomato and onions. Don't worry I made fries in the oven to go with. I flipped the patties again and put sliced cheese on each patty. I got plates out for everyone.

I turned off the burner and set the fries to cool. I quickly cleaned whatever mess I made while cooking and placed things out so they were easy to grab while they made their plates. "ITS DONE!" I yelled.