Nineteen

I was almost ready for the party, I just wasn't sure about my outfit. I wanted to be free tonight; try something new. Let people see a side they haven't seen of me. So I pushed aside the second thoughts of my outfit and put my shoes on. I checked my hair and make up, making sure everything looked okay. Then I heard the doorbell.

I opened my door to Max standing there with his dog in his arms ready to knock on my door. "What?" I asked

"Whoa" He said looking at me.

"What?" I asked again trying to ignore his stares.

"Your boyfriend and some other guy is here for you" He said.

"Okay thanks" I said slipping past him and closing my door.

I ran down stairs. "Hey?" My dad said.

"Yeah?" I said turning at the last second of opening the door.

"What kind of party is this? Why are you dressed like that?" He asked

"Don't worry dad I won't do anything stupid" I said and left out the door.

"What are you wearing?" Seth asked

"Why does everyone suddenly care about what I'm wearing?" I said.

"You've never worn anything like that before and I'm definitely not letting other people see you like that" He took his coat off and tried wrapping me in it.

"What's wrong with high waisted shorts and a crop top? Really? I thought it was the style? Or am I behind on that too?" I said

"It's the style babe but I'm not letting some guys try to grab up on you. You're mine. No one Else's. I'm the only one that can see this side of you" He said.

I twisted out of his wrap putting my hands on my hips and scowled at him. "I belong to no one! I can wear whatever the hell I want! Whenever the hell I want! Wherever the hell I want! You and my dad can go suck it cause I'm wearing it! Stop being a boy and grow up, show off your lady like any man would! Now let's get going I'm letting my hair down tonight" I said walking to Bradley's truck.

"Damn that was hot" I heard Bradley say. "Ow!" He said soon after, I assumed Seth hit him for that.

"Well let's go! no time to waste." Brad said getting in the truck as well. Seth got in after and we headed for the party.

"One night Jade, that's all I'm giving you. I don't want you running around reckless thinking you can show your body off to people cause you've gained some kind of confidence" Seth said.

I leaned up front and looked at him with a death glare. "Stop being my fucking dad Seth! I have no confidence if you must know! Be a fucking boyfriend and at least tell your girlfriend she looks nice! You're a fucking asshole. It's nice that you think you can control my life all of a sudden. Most likely no one will notice me anyways, so lucky you Seth, after tonight I'm going back to my ugly ass self tomorrow! Love you too, dipshit!"

I sat back and now that I wasn't in a good mood any more I just wanted to go home. But the longer the ride the more I thought, and so finally when we got there I just wanted to drink and prove to everyone that I can be a badass bitch.

I got out the car and headed for the house alone. "Where are you going!?" Seth yelled at me.

"To party!" I yelled back.

"Dude just let her go, you pissed her off." Bradley said.

I got to the side walk right in front of the house. I fixed my curled hair and fixed my clothes and made sure my converse were tied and I checked on my phone camera to make sure my make up was still okay. I felt like an idiot checking so much but I was nervous. I've never done this kind of thing before. I started for the house and made sure I swung my hips to show the guys what they can't have and the girls what they don't have.