𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐍

Warnings: Smut, cheating, possessiveness, jealousy, penetration, fluff.

Pairings; Ronald x Female Reader

•••

•••

It's already six weeks since you stop going to work where you're was the assistant of president Ronald Reagan. Even if you really need money to pay your bills you don't have a choice to let go of your work and find new one.

At first it was nice, you're serving Ronald as what your work does but until he offered an extra work at you which is to be his bedwarmer. You know to yourself that you can't say no to a man that very attractive like him even if he's much older than you.

You're enjoying everything, being his assistant and his bedwarmer at once not until you realised that you're getting so much comfortable with him and you love each time you spend with him. You fell in love on Ronald and you know there's nothing you can do to be with him.

He has a wife and he will never leave his wife just for a woman like you. You're not worth his marriage and that hurt you more. You stay away from him and move to other apartment so he can't track at where you are that would be the easiest way to forgot about your feelings for him.

But you're wrong, not seeing him in six weeks was already a torture and what would be like when you never seen him ever again. You left him no clue at where you are now. You didn't say goodbye when you left because if you did you're afraid that he'll not let you.

You force yourself to stand up from your bed to take a bath and eat breakfast. After that you clean your apartment before proceed on reading book.

A knock interrupt you while you're peacefully reading, you groaned thinking it was your guy neighbour again that giving you cookies almost every day. It creeps you for real.

When you open your door you got stunned at where you're standing when your eyes met the deep brown eyed man that you're avoiding. Ronalds eyes were sharp as he stares at yours, his jaw was locked as he glares daggers at you. He's mad.

“Y-you, w-why, I mean what are you doing here?” you stutter. Your eyes averted at his bodyguards at the back.

“Why didn't you tell me that you'll resign as my assistant? Care to explain.” his low baritone voice give you chills.

You crossed your arms, “I'm not planning on telling you anyways, and what are doing here? You should be working for your beloved country.”

His jaw tightened before letting himself inside and lock the door before pinning you on it. “Y/N, you left without saying anything and now you're talking back at me.” he snarled. “Now tell me why you left.”

“I-i need to stay away from you so...” you stop at what you're saying and look down in shame.

“So? Tell me what is it.”