𝟭𝟰. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹

20:45

"Hey junior" 

Gwinam jumps over the edge and turns towards me. "Am I interrupting something?"

"How are you..your head..it's-"

"I heal fast" He chuckles. "Do you want me to show you?"

He reaches to my throat, but Cheongsan quickly steps in. 

"What do you want?" Gwinam speaks intimidating.

"You wanted to kill me first right?" Cheongsan whispers. "Then do it"

"Okay, your words, not mine"

The one eyed boy grabs Cheongsan by his wrist and throws him to the other side of the roof to where our classmates are standing. He then continues to walk towards them with clenched fists.

"I told him not to touch him.." 

My vision turns red again as my instincts take over. I rush over to Gwinam and kick him against his back. He turns himself to me and slaps me in my face. I grab his hand and twist it in a flash. He groans in pain, making me get the advantage of kicking him again without him holding back.

"Junior, you've gotten stronger" 

"And you got weaker"

"Are you sure about that?"

He jumps up and grabs me by my throat. I place my hands on his and try to free myself, but he drags me to the edge of the roof. He holds me above the ground.

"Don't worry, I'm not killing you" Gwinam speaks quietly. "I'm just opening your eyes"

He tightens his grip, making me gasp for air. I feel my eyes slowly closing, until the hand around my neck suddenly disappears. My eyes open again as someone pulls me away from the edge. I look down and see Gwinam laying on the low ground.

"Hara are you-"

I turn myself and grab the person behind me by their throat. I try to let go, but my body isn't listening to me. My anger makes me want to snap them in half. 

"Stop you're killing him!"

I tighten my grip. I've never felt so strong.

"H-Hara.."

A painful strike goes through my head. I snap out of it when hearing the familiar voice. I gasp and my hand quickly opens, letting the boy fall down to the ground. The group surrounds him and all take a step away from me.

I look at my hand and see that there is blood under my nails. My vision slowly starts to go back to normal. I widen my eyes when realising what just happened. I turn to the group. A tear leaves my eye by feeling the insane amount of fear around me caused by my classmates who trusted me before.

"Hara" Onjo wants to walk over to me but I take a step back. 

"Stay there.." I whisper. "Please"

The girl looks at me with tears in her eyes. "It's not your fault"

"I don't know what to do.." My voice fades. "I'm hungry all the time, the pain in my head is killing me and I think about killing someone constantly"

Unwanted tears start to leave my eyes. "I'm a monster"

I lift my head towards my classmates. A few are crying. I don't know if it's fear or the fact that I broke their trust. 

"I don't want you to be scared.." I mutter. "I'm sorry, I'll leave"