Part 1

"Baby! where are you?" Jimin called out when he didn't saw his 5 years old baby in living room playing with his toys. He looked around the house to see if he is somewhere hiding behind to play with him. 

"Koo?" He called out again. 

Jimin placed the warm milk bottle on the coffee table, and looked under the table. 

"Kookie?" 

But he didn't saw anyone. He sign in frustration. 

"Koo-" But suddenly his sentence was cut off in mid. The sound of door bell ringing echoed in the empty living room. he skipped toward the door and twisted the doorknob open. he saw his husband standing their with tired look on his handsome face. Jimin smiled at him. 

"Welcome!" He greeted him cheerfully. Taehyung nodded and walked inside the house. he loosen Up his neck tie tippy toe toward the couch. making space for himself to walk between the toys that were lazily thrown in front of the couch. 

"Where is he?" He asked. 

Jimin sign and shaked his head. He sat down beside taehyung and took the milk bottle in his hand looking at it tilting it a bit. 

"I think kookie isn't here" Jimin said whispering but enough for the baby who was hiding to hear him clearly. Taehyung nodded his head in agreement. 

"So I think that, you should have this" Jimin handed taehyung the milk bottle , telling him to drink jungkook's milk. Taehyung nodded taking the milk bottle from jimin and trying to open the bottle so that he can drink it. Both could hear the little sound of 'huh' from somewhere. 

"Drink it taehyungie! It is really yum yum!" Jimin said With excitement in his voice. Taehyung nodded his head when he got a wink from jimin. 

Suddenly they saw the little boy peeking from behind the curtains. But they kinda ignore it and taehyung opened the bottle. both smirked that there own action.

" jimin, Let go to eat ice cream after I am done drinking this, okay" Taehyung asked. 

"Ah- yes! ofcourse tae" Jimin said nodding his head with it. the curtain moved abit and a little boy with his wobbly chubby legs came slowly in the eyes of his mommy and dada. 

"Da!" He called out softly. 

But taehyung ignore it. And stood up. " Ah- I am done I can't drink it any more, let go eat ice cream" He said while placing the milk bottle back on the table. The little boy walk to him trying to grab his attention by tugging on his pants but his dad only ignore him, Jimin too stood up. 

"Yea let's go" 

"Da! Da! Ma! Ma!" The baby try and try to gain the attention, But it was of no use.

"Jimin-ah i can only hear Kookie's voice, I can't see him"

The little baby now wasn't able to handle being ignore, his eyes started to tear up, he wiped his tears harshly with back of his chubby hands, but then more tears run out of his eyes, his chin started shaking badly, and he started crying. 

Jimin immeditely ran to him and pull him in his arms. Jungkook just sobbed in jimin's chest.

"Aww we are so sorry baby" 

taehyung too rubbed his back comforting the baby in jimin's arms. 

                                                                                                               - - 

First chapter done!!
Do you like the first chapter?

First chapter done!!Do you like the first chapter?