Part 23

after that day everything completely changed, jungkook didn't talk much with jimin, he just talked to taehyung, and that's all. jimin was worried and continue on asking jungkookie if something was wrong or is he mad at him, but jungkook just shook his head in denial and give him a lovely smile, and that was all enough for jimin to assure him. yoongi on the other hand comes daily at their house, to get close to taehyung and jungkook, because they both were more distanced from him after whatever happened, yoongi apologized taehyung several times and taehyung was okay but still a bit stone hearted, jungkook on other hand consider him nothing more than a stranger who did bad to mom in past and now was apologizing for his doing, but for himself and taehyung he was happy that taehyung wasn't really his real dad and was his uncle. 

Evening.

the bell ecoed in the empty living room, when jungkook opened his room door and peeked out to see where his mom, but seems like jimin was busy. 

"Jungkookie. please check who's on the door"  jimin called out. 

jungkook didn't bother to say anything other than in reply and just walked out of his room. he twisted the door knob open and saw the same scenerio like anyother day, it was yoongi standing there with lot of sweets and maybe chocolates for jungkook. jungkook sigh just walked inside, yoongi on the other side gave him a bright smile and followed him inside, 

"Hey jungkookie, I got you chocolates, the one you like" yoongi said placing the brown paper bag on the coffee table, the younger nodded his head sitting down on the couch, and pulling the bag on his lap, and took a peek in. yoongi sat down opposite him on the couch, not wanting to make the younger boy who just got to know about him uncomfortable. 

jimin walked out of the kitchen with a smile, he placed a kiss on the unaware yoongi's head, yoongi looked behind and gave a small sweet smile to jimin. while the younger looked at them with corner of his eyes, and secretly rolled his eyes at them. 

"I didn't know you'll be come today" jimin said while he sat down beside him. 

"Ohh yeah, I was free today and just wanted to see jungkookie-"

"You're girlfriend must be busy, that's why you're here" jungkook cut off yoongi mid sentence, both jimin and yoongi were caught off guard, jimin shared a glance at older and then jungkook who seems so unbothered by saying such things. 

meanwhile jungkook was happy that he actually said it. the thing about yoongi's girlfriend and that he was using jimin for his needs were enough for him to hate yoongi even more. and he still thinks that yoongi is just a cheater and nothing at all. jimin sigh understanding what's really going on jungkook's mind, he wasn't just angry at yoongi and not at him. and jimin understand it, 

"Jungkook-" yoongi was about to defend and make sure the younger one doesn't have any misunderstanding about him but seems like jungkook wasn't ready. one other hand jungkook got up from his place and yawned covering his mouth. 

"I'll do my homework don't disturb me mumma" he said and closed the room's door behind him. 

 as soon as he left, yoongi brushed his finger in his neat hairs, making them messy, he was not angry at jungkook, he was angry at himself. jimin sitting beside him just watch him rubbing the circle behind his back slowly. 

                                                                                                   - - 

next day, 

jungkook wake up to some voices he heard, he buried his head in pillow trying to ignore the voices coming from outside soon enough the voices got louder the little boy whine in irritation he sat up on a bed and ruffle his hair and pulling it slightly he heard the voice of laughter, chatter and giggle he got irritated and got up from his bed he slowly twisted the door knob  and  peeked his little head out there he saw his mom laughing along with his boyfriend and taehyung sitting on opposite side of them on single couch, he sigh and slowly walking out of his room without being notice but the trio notice him already