Part 24

Months later..

Jungkook was getting ready, today was the day, that he was waiting for, he didn't know that all this was going so fast in the blink to even understand, but he was happy, happy that his mom who has been craving for the love will forever be with the one who he love, and he doesn't have to feel guilty about his relationship with taehyung anymore, yes, it was yoongi and jimin's wedding day, they both were finally getting married, within a day taehyung and jimin they both filed a divorce and signed on it, with a sweet smile and a tight hug they wished each other good luck for the rest of their life. yoongi was glad taehyung was happy for them, and was ready to even give chance to him, yoongi was happy that it was all late for him but finally he'll also have a happy family.  jungkook was fixing his hairs while looking in the mirror when the door slowly opened, he glanced at the direction and saw his 'boyfriend'. who was looking all handsome. peeking his head in from the door creak. he smiled brightly at jungkook. 

jungkook smiled back with his adorable bunny grin, taehyung walked in slowly before closing the door behind him, while bunny got back to fixing his hairs, while a annoying sigh, taehyung walked to him and back hugged him, while looking at his reflection in the mirror and kissed his neck slowly, jungkook giggled, slightly pushing him away. 

taehyung let him go slowly and held his shoulder, making him face to face with him, 

"Let me do it for you" he said whispering. Jungkook couldn't help but look at his handsome face for a while before nodding his head in tiny. 

taehyung brushed his hairs slowly, it was so sexy that he let his slender finger run over his scalp, pushing his hairs backward, exposing his smooth forehead. he glanced down at jungkook's face who was still looking at him with his big doe round eyes. 

taehyung moved close to him, and pressed his thin lips softly on his forehead. 

"You happy?" he asked with his lips still near his forhead, jungkook let his eyes close, with a soft smile playing on his lips, he could feel taehyung's hot yet calm breath against his forehead. and he nod his head softly. 

"I am" he said with a smile. 

taehyung pulled back before placing a last kiss on his forehead. and fixed his long hairs properly, with a comb, when he was done, he held his shoulder and faced the mirror with his , he back hugged jungkook, while the bunny look at himself in awe. 

"You look pretty" taehyung complimented, kissing his earlobe. 

"Do i ?" jungkook ask with  a pout, looking at taehyung's through his reflection. taehyung hummed smiled. jungkook smiled too. making taehyung's heart melt. 

the both enjoyed the small conversation until the knock interputed them both, taehyung moved away from jungkook, standing up straight on his position, while the door opened yet again, and this time it was none other that jimin, looking all pretty in his white suit, he looked at jungkook with his wide eyes. 

"Ohh My!" he hugged his baby tightly, kissing his head. 

"You look so pretty" he said, while breaking the hug softly, and examining jungkook's face, 

"I am jealous, hump!" jimin joked with a pout, playfully, jungkookie giggled, placing his small hand on his mouth, covering his teeths, 

Taehyung smiled before clearing his throat, 

"Let's go?" taehyung asked. 

Jimin nodded. 

                                                                                                    - -