Part 4

Next day!!

Jimin was preparing breakfast for his baby when half sleepy taehyung with messy hairs skipped into kitchen, scratching the back of his nape and his sleepy eyes getting clear vision, as soon as he saw jimin he made an annoyed face and just opened the refrigerator and see if he could have something, when he didn't saw any he just picked the water bottle and drank some water from it, 

"We have to go grocery shopping" Jimin said sighing. 

"Go alone" Taehyung said and was ready to leave kitchen, when jimin pulled his arms back. 

"Why are you this angry taehyung?" 

"You know" Taehyung said and yanked his arm back, leaving jimin angry behind. 

"Can we atleast talk?" Jimin yelled softly so that he doesn't wake his little baby who was sleeping peacefully in his bedroom. 

"Don't wanna!" taehyung said boringly and turned on the Tv,

Jimin stood in front of the Tv, blocking taehyung's view, "He is my boss, and I'll do whatever I want" 

Taehyung just simple nodded his head. a sigh escape jimin's lips. 

"He-"

"Move aside I wanna see Tv" Taehyung said. Jimin angrily move aside, before pulling the Tv plug so that the Tv turned off. Taehyung angrily  cursed him. 

"stop it taehyung, Koo's sleeping" Jimin yelled back at him. 

But taehyung didn't stop he didn't care else, he curse at jimin like it was no tomorrow, he was angry and frustrated. Jimin stormed out of the living room toward his room to see if jungkook waked. when he saw The baby sleeping peacefully he shut the door behind him quietly and sat down beside him on the bed, caressing his head lovingly and placing few butterfly kisses on his head, cheeks and lips. 

"Koo wakey wakey!" 

he hover over his baby, he saw how cute his baby was, he had his doremon tshirt slightly up, showing his cute big round tummy and his cute belly button. Jimin kissed his nose few times, Jungkookrubbed his still closed eyes with back of his hands to see his mommy, he could feel it was his mommy with only his touch, he slowly opened his big doe eyes looking jimin into his eyes. his bottom lips immeditely curled down and he started crying in tiny. 

"Aww shuu mummy's here" Jimin lifted his baby in his arms, rubbing his small back up and down. while placing kisses on his cheeks and forehead. 

"Koo wants banana milk" He asked. a cry jungkook nodded his head while crying. 

"Aww baby!" Jimin lifted him up, straighten up his doremon tshirt and his shorts which were fitted on his chubby cute legs tightly. he was just like jimin chubby and cute. 

he took him down to kitchen and made him sit on the kitchen counter, Taehyung who was sitting on the couch lazily too hurry toward kitchen when he saw jungkook's already waked up. he saw the baby sitting on the kitchen's counter rubbing his eyes cutely with back of his hand. and jimin busy preparing baby food for jungkookie, 

when the little one saw his dad, he made grabby hands for him to lift him up. Taehyung stood in front of him and kissed him on his head. 

"You waked up baby, Morning" He cutely said, Jungkook cutely nodded his head in tiny. 

Taehyung fixed his morning messy hairs. Taehyung picked him up, while jungkook snuggled himself more in taehyung's chest. 

"Where are you taking him, he is my baby" Jimin said. 

taehyung turned his head 90 degree to see jimin. 

"Your baby?" 

Jimin hummed and nodded his head, "Keep him down"