Stripper man 2

HA JK i feel a bit better lol aanyways here is pt 2 of the title i dont feel like writing it again lol sorry <333

-Q's pov-

-the next morning-

I got woken up whit what seemed like a gentle kiss to the forehead ,and when i opened my eyes shurley enough it was Karl smiling down at me ,and only then did i realise i was still cuddled up between him and Sap , on their bed , in their house ,in Karl's hoodie ,Karl was awake but Sap was still asleep whit his head pressed into my back ,whit his arms wrapped around my waist.At this i blushed extremely whilst Karl quietly laughed at me ,"Don't worry hes always supper cuddly in the morning and dosen't really want to get out of bed ever on his days off" Karl said as he climbed out of the bed and to his walk in closet " So i hope you don't mind staying for a bit ....or a while ,im not really sure when hes going to wake up" he said returning out of the closet whit a change of clothes ," Wait so your leaving me here whit this cuddle monster " i wisper yelled back at him " yup anyways im gonna go shower " and whit that he left leaving me whit the cuddle bug attached to my back , ' eh might as well take the opportunity as it is given to me ' i thought as i turned around carefully not wanting to wake the panda like man that is clinging to me .

After what seemed like half an hour the man finally stirred under my touch ,my hands left his pitch lack hair and he opened his eyes "hello.." he said in the most sexyest morning voice i have ever heard ,"good morning sexy " i laughed as he buried his head into my chest and right about his time Karl came back "oh morning sappy nappy ,how did you sleep" "your asking me when you yourself know i slept whit the two preetiest men i have ever met in my life ?" se said looking up at me and Karl which to Karl seemed like an everyday thing but it made my blush so hard "oh my go Sap look the little duckling is embarrassed i might just cry" Karl said whit his voice getting higher by every word .

-third pr pov-i think i might start using their actual names it seemes easier-

Quackity buried his face into his hands" noohoho shut upp" came from Alex

tho the words being muffled by his hands." anyways any plans for today"Karl asked whilst sitting down on the bed,"no i don't thin-" Nick started but got cut off by Alex "YEA we do ,first we will do what ever the hell we want,and i'll probably have to go to my house to get some clothes and shit,thennn i will have to go tot he club and then you are coming at 10 pm to my show cuz i have some good shit planned ,is that clear " Alex said pointing his finger at the two men standing -well sitting in front of him " Yessir" both said in unisono .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am inturapting your program whit this shit

this was and is going to be big Q's outfit

this was and is going to be big Q's  outfit

minus the heals

soyaaea and now back to your normal program bye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-still third pr pov-

After about two more hours they all had breakfast and and now it was about 12 am since they woke up around 10 am, they had gotten ready and Nick drove them back to Alex's house to get clothes and some other things needed for the club and another night of sleepovers whit the couple.

-Q's pov-

When Nick stopped the car in front of my house i left and walked over to the front door ,only one of my parents car was in the driveway alongside Nick's car ofcourse . Meaning my dad was home and my mom was at work or just at some bar getting drunk. Once i entered the house a strong smell of beer hit me and once i looked over to the livingroom i found my dad passed out on the couch ,meaning i can take my stuff whitout a beer bottle to the head .I quaietly ran up the stair and into my room where i grabbed my bag and stuffed some clothes in it and my toiletries ,then i grabbed my duffel bag where all my strip clothes where usually and i grabbed some shorts and a shirt i knew was skin tight and i stuffed them into the duffel bag . Once i packed some more things i might need i again quaietly ran down the stairs ,but i guess not quite enough since a beer bottle got trow at me ,i got used to those getting trown so i esaly dogged it and ran out tot he car , my for shore drunk father slumply walking behind me . I quickly got in the car " okay can we leave ?" i questioned Nick as my father returned to the house , " who was that " Karl asked " oh my dad but dont pay attantion to him " whit that Nick started up the car and we left back to their house .

okarrrr the next chapter i need to think of what it will be so idfk

Go commit some food and water and i love u

-Love,Liam

-word count : 955