My Dream

HEYOOOO so i think i have talked about this before so here is the dreamnap thing i was talking about so yeaa

Dreamnap

Description:

Sap was quait obsesed whit Dream ,tho the only problem was that dream didnt have a clue about this

He was quait clules about evrything.

The only second problem was George,the dumb fucking Brit Dream was inlove whit.

-Saps pov-

Ugghhhhghh my lovely Dream is hanging whit that stupid dumb brit again .I hope he dies,....orr...i could kill him myself- NO what am i think. That' s a bit too much but its an option .

Right now we where at lunch ,in school ,and i was dying to sit whit Dream .UGHHHHH i wish i was George.

-3 pov person thing idfk-

Whit that thought Sapnap got up teary eyed,walking behind Dream and George,hiting hin in the back ,speding up

just unocetbly more,making it look like he was normaly walking . Then he made a sharp right turn and crouched down behind some random table full of people ,looking like he had dropped something.He snickered at the sight of George looking confused and most importantly hurt. Oh how Sapnap loved the sight of George being hurt,that was the best thing in the world to him. A ball to the head in PE,tripping and falling ,getting pushed around by a hall full of students ,it was like piles of gold to Sapnaps eyes .

Soo Sapnap was out of school thou he still had three or four classes to go ,he didn't care really.

-back to pandas pov-

When i got home nither of my parents where home but they didn't really care about me anyways ,they were actually really cool kinda.

I really liked my parents since they got me a whole ass gaming setup,they are lgbtqia+ friendly and they just really don't care about my life as long as i don't do some shit i'll regret ,and a rule we have is that i need to tell them almost everything i do . so that was only a bit shit but they said they'd help me hide a body if needed but i don't think i'll actually commit some murder but eh anything is possible so yea.

-the next sentences i really hated writing i love sapnap so much like jfslkjb i would do everything to stop all the hate twords him sjif-

Once i entered the house i imidietlly left to my room and entering the bathroom ,maybe Dream dosen't notice me cuz im so chubby,and not skinny at all like George was , and i wasn't pretty like George was and i was not a fucking brit like George and i wasn't cute like George was ,and soon i had tears streaming down my face as my fist hit the mirror shattering it almost imidietlly ,it falling off the wall and down into the sink bellow. Now my hand was bleeding but my crying had stopped ,i slid down to the lower cabinet and opened the small door ,taking out some bandages and then sitting back down onto the floor ,slowly and carfully trying to remove any glass pices from my nuckels and then running them under some water cleaning off the blood ,the i sat back down bu this time on the counter of the sink ,I slowly started to bandage my hand and right when i finished i quess my parents came home since the downstairs door opened and i heard the yells of my mum and dad ,them going by the lines of ' Nick ,honey we'r home ' and 'come down we bought food ' ohh food ,i slowly or more corectly sepdrunned my way downstairs nd then slowing down once i got close to the kitchen where my mum and dad where,my mom was reheating the food they got and my dad was sitting on one of the bar stools we had "hi mom hi dad , how was work" i said a little to haiped about the food ,that making my dad let out a chuckel " it was good kiddo ,but boring as always" my dad replied ,and my mom placed the bowls of food which happened to be some spagetti and meatballs ,cool i'll take it ,but then again i shoulden't cuz it'l make me evan more fat then i already am . I took the bowl anyways and held it whit my left hand as i ate whit my right which was the one i wad punched the mirror only about 10 minutes before they both got home "OH MY GOD ,Honey what happened" my mom yelped as she placed her dish down coming to my side and taking my bandaged hand "oh...that... i may have punched my bathroom mirror in a fit of anger and sadnes and now its yet to be cleand up " " oh my god honey why ? what happened ? " " well ,there is this boy at school..." " Im listening" both my mom and dad said in unisono,making me laugh a bit " and he is quait cluless about everything but this other boy and his name is George and i really just hate him ,cuz hes supper skinny and supper pretty and cut and ,Clay the boy i really like ...he really.....really likes G-george " i said getting quaieter and quaieter every time i speak until my voice cracks aand a fue tears roll down my cheeks " Oh honey that's so horibble " " yea, anyways i-im gonna go now ,love you guys" i said standing up and walking to my room .

When i got back to my room i imidietly pulled on a hoodie a fue sizes too big for me and some sweatpants too.

I layed down in my bad whit the lights off and some red LED lights on and i quess i fell asleep soon after cuz the next day i woke up around 7 am nd when i went to grab y phone there was a note on it saying ' you don't need to go to school today ,stay at home rest -love mom and dad ' and beacose of that i didn't bother getting out of bed , i just texted the family group chat saying that i love them and thanking them on letting me stay home that day .

Rest of the day ways a blurr of sorts ,like me sleeping some more ,crying a bit aleeping a evan bit more ,my parents coming home ad us watching movies ,stuff like that but one thing stuck out to me ,Clay had texted me saying we needed to do a pair project in school and that if it were cool if he can come over ,like whatt .Me and my parents completly freaked out about it ,and they made me reply whit a yes imidietly . And soon after that we all went to our rooms and sopousedly to bed .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this was this and yea there will be more parts to this so just you wait

-anygays go commit some food and water and i lov u

-love, Liam <3

-word count : 1178