𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨

Alaska Moon was a joy to be around, the girl was normally very nice to everyone she cares about even people that she didn't know

But no one wants to get on her bad side, it's not exactly easy to see the angry side of her because she's normally very patient.

However, if you hurt the people she loves most like her family, dealing with her won't be the easiest.

Alaska has a set group of people that she would do anything for two of those people being her Mother, Lara Moon and her adopted younger sister, Melanie Moon.

The three have one of the strongest bonds to ever exist. Alaska's Father left when she was a little girl so it's always been just her and her Mom.

A few years later Lara wanted to have another daughter because she noticed how distant Alaska became after her father left and how she refused to talk to anyone.

Lara then made the decision to adopt a girl that would soon become Alaska's best friend, her soul sister, and that was Melanie Moon.

The two became inseparable and Alaska genuinely opened up to Melanie, sure it took some time but now you can hardly ever see one without the other.

Melanie was one year younger than Alaska and the two went to the same high school together, East High.

Melanie was always interested in dance and she's always wanted to audition for a musical even if she was just going to be in the back round it didn't matter to her because dance was one of the only times where she felt free.

Alaska on the other hand would love to audition for a musical but her stage fright always stopped her, so instead she pursued some of her other interests which were skating, playing the guitar, and drawing.

There was one thing that the whole family had in common and that was their love for reading. As a way to make money, Lara decided to open up a book store and name it "Moon's Book Shop"

Alaska, Lara, and Melanie all worked there together as a family business and every day after school Alaska and Melanie would head over to the book store and help their Mom out for a couple of hours.

They never saw it as a punishment, instead it was like their escape from reality. Sometimes the two would even stay longer and use that time to read and destress.

Both Alaska and Melanie knew how hard being a single Mother must be so they tried to help out in any way that they could. 

Alaska only had two best friends and those two were Nini and Kourtney. The trio had known each other since elementary school and have only gotten closer since.

There was one small twist, Alaska has been in love with Nini Salazar Roberts ever since the first grade.

 She's always tried extremely hard to push away her growing feelings for Nini but they would keep coming back.

Alaska knew that friends didn't look at friends that way but she couldn't help it, she always found herself staring at the brunette beauty.

Nini on the other hand has always been oblivious about Alaska's feelings towards her and whenever Kourtney would try to tell her she would push it away and say that their friendship was simply platonic.

It got even harder for Alaska to push away her feelings once Nini started seeing a boy named Ricky Bowen.

Alaska knew one thing for sure, she was falling head over heels for her best friend who didn't feel the same way, at least that's what she thought.