𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐬

"Sorry E

"Sorry E.J. but it looks like I'm gonna be the one sitting next to your girlfriend."

_____________________________________________

WHEN ALASKA ENTERED the practice room, her eyes along with everyone else's immediately lit up at the sight.

The room was filled with a variety of props, a piano was in the corner, and the chairs were in a circle, each table holding a piece of paper with everyone's character that they were playing on it.

Melanie who was standing right next to the redhead grabbed her older sisters hand and let out a loud squeal of excitement, making everyone in the room turn to her.

Melanie furiously blushed when the felt all eyes on her making her lean in closer to her sister who just laughed at how flustered she got.

Alaska joined Nini and Kourtney who were standing off to the side, listening to their conversation.

"How are you gonna get through 74 rehearsals with him?" Kourtney asked, referring to Ricky who Melanie had ran off with.

"I won't make eye contact." Nini simply replied as she went through her backpack.

While the two spoke, Alaska looked around the room, her eyes landing on E.J. who looked rather suspicious.

She watched as the boy stared at the paper that read 'Troy's understudy' and then the seat right next to it with a paper that had 'Gabriella Montez' written on it.

Her eyes narrowed when she saw E.J. attempt to swap his name tag on it which read 'Chad Banforth' with Alaska's so that way he would be the one sitting next to Nini.

Alaska scoffed as she let her impulses get the best of her, walking over to the boy right as he swapped the two name tags, tapping him on the shoulder.

Once E.J. turned around he looked like a deer caught in headlights making Alaska give him a sickly sweet smile.

"Sorry E.J. but it looks like I'm gonna be the one sitting next to your girlfriend." Alaska said, feigning sympathy as she quickly swapped their name tags back to where they originally were.

She watched as E.J. was frozen in place making her lean in closer to him with a small smirk on her face as she whispered, "For every single read-through."

With those last words she spun around on her heels and took her seat, right next to where Nini was going to sit, giving E.J. a sarcastic wave just to rub it in a little.